No buyers's request but why ?I have three gigs

syedsibtyhasan1

If buyers are not hiring you, then maybe you need to start marketing and promoting your gigs the target customers that need your services. How can you expect customers to find you, if you don’t show them where to look?

You are a freelancer. You’re going to have to start treating your gigs like a business if you wish to be successful. Sitting back, doing nothing, and expecting people to swamp you with orders is going to result in failure. Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. Get out there and be a Doer!

its not about gigs its about orders …i suggest for new comers to learn about fiverr new level metrics…

its not about gigs its about orders …i suggest for new comers to learn about fiverr new level metrics…

The seller levels are not going to help new sellers become better sellers (other than having a goal to work towards). And yes, it IS about gigs. Well composed gigs are more likely to earn sales.

The seller levels are not going to help new sellers become better sellers (other than having a goal to work towards). And yes, it IS about gigs. Well composed gigs are more likely to earn sales.

when you gets some orders on these three gigs than you have buyer request…

Archived