No click in my gig

mokabbir33732

A few days ago create my Instagram gig but only 1 impression. So What I should now?
This is my gig link please everybody click my gig to improve.
Advance Thanks

favicon-32x32.png.b27ae06717c537ddd53aa19db8c9cc88.png Fiverr.com
instagram-marketing-instagram-growth-instagram-engagement-instagram.jpg.1f5dd69af06ea4e6006cffe95aef6a53.jpg

mokabbir33732 : I will do instagram marketing to engagement and organic...

For only $20, mokabbir33732 will do instagram marketing to engagement and organic growth. | Hello Dear,Hope you are well.Looking for an Instagram Marketing expert to grow your followers and engagement? I will help with organic growth for your...

Advice: Clicks to get impressions DOESN’T ACTUALLY HELP.

Don’t rely upon Fiverr search engine impressions to determine the success of your gig(s). Impressions are just a number; they don’t really mean much when you stop and think about it. They only tell you how many times your gig cover is seen in a Fiverr search. They have nothing to do with people checking out your services. What I mean by this is, don’t create a gig, and then just sit there watching search engine impressions go up and down. You’re wasting valuable time doing that. Take responsibi…

I will not click on it just because you want us to. I am not giving you extra clicks just so you can feel better about the stats. And I am not really sure about the tactic because the person who replied before said that it doesn’t work also it might be not allowed under the current ToS.

A few days can’t really mean that much. I have been on for a good month or two by now and I can get impressions because I got a 5 star review plus my gig is ranked higher. Also on there part where it says “for only $20” this might be too high. I am not an expert in what you are selling but when you start off you might have to bite the bullet and sell services less than they are worth just to get your first sales because lower prices can make you stand out. Lowering your prices might not help because you might not be on any of the first few pages.
I hope this helps. thanks for reading

Advice: Clicks to get impressions DOESN’T ACTUALLY HELP.

Don’t rely upon Fiverr search engine impressions to determine the success of your gig(s). Impressions are just a number; they don’t really mean much when you stop and think about it. They only tell you how many times your gig cover is seen in a Fiverr search. They have nothing to do with people checking out your services. What I mean by this is, don’t create a gig, and then just sit there watching search engine impressions go up and down. You’re wasting valuable time doing that. Take responsibi…

Thanks for this post link it’s really helpful 😊

Archived