No clicks or order

charryty

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful day. I joined Fiverr since December 2018 and have created 7 gigs, but I noticed in my gig statistics that I have just 2 clicks on one of my gig and haven’t gotten any order since on any of them.
Please what do I need to do to start getting orders? Thanks

Hello,

This not like that, you create a gig and the order comes automatically. Fiverr does not give you order, you have to find order. So how you can find the order.? You should resource about how you can make your gig more professional. Have to send buyer request, have to promote yourself, and so now. There are so many articles in Fiverr. Read them how you can improve your gig. Improve your skills and so on. Do not lose hope.

Thank you.

Hello,

This not like that, you create a gig and the order comes automatically. Fiverr does not give you order, you have to find order. So how you can find the order.? You should resource about how you can make your gig more professional. Have to send buyer request, have to promote yourself, and so now. There are so many articles in Fiverr. Read them how you can improve your gig. Improve your skills and so on. Do not lose hope.

Thank you.

@nayan_das Thank you so much. I have sent 59 buyer request but got no order. But I will continue to try. I will do as you advised. Thanks

@nayan_das Thank you so much. I have sent 59 buyer request but got no order. But I will continue to try. I will do as you advised. Thanks

Don’t worry, I’ve sent 100+ offers in response to buyer requests and got only 1 order from that section 😛 it is THAT hard to get an order from there, but keep trying!

• 2 months later...

Archived