No clicks or orders

asamii

First, you need to move your topic to category where it is allowed to share your Gigs links.

These are “My Fiverr Gigs” or “Improve My Gig”.

I´ll be honest with you and dare to say the reason of no clicks on your Gigs is quality of Gig´s images. This will likely never work…

image.png.7b00553b172b4b0f72765839386f7447.png image.png.945bae178c18b5694f214b1a9d8eab6f.png

You may want to check your category for inspiration or hire someone to create it for you.

First, you need to move your topic to category where it is allowed to share your Gigs links.

These are “My Fiverr Gigs” or “Improve My Gig”.

I´ll be honest with you and dare to say the reason of no clicks on your Gigs is quality of Gig´s images. This will likely never work…

imageimage

You may want to check your category for inspiration or hire someone to create it for you.

i really appretiate you telling me about the in\mage, i know it ofcourse. i need help in finding it. can.t find image is of appropriate size.

Use a quality image that clearly shows what services you are providing. Try to use 3 images at least. Write a professional description and be loyal. Do not use any template. Perfectly research your related keywords. Maybe It will help you to stand out.

Thanks. just asking for improvement…do I need to change the description? is it lacking something?

If offering to draft professional letters for buyers, you need to be extremely careful that your grammar and spelling are accurate.

For example, your profile contains the words:

‘I am not amatuer’

Amateur is misspelled.

You also add, ‘I will provide my services to the best in negotiatable’

Negotiable is misspelled.

You have to do more than state that you can do X. In having misspellings of key words, you are not walking the walk… you’re talking the talk. 🙂 Take lots of time preparing your profile as well as your gigs. If your presentation of yourself isn’t flawless, how can buyers have trust in the gig’s quality?

If offering to draft professional letters for buyers, you need to be extremely careful that your grammar and spelling are accurate.

For example, your profile contains the words:

‘I am not amatuer’

Amateur is misspelled.

You also add, ‘I will provide my services to the best in negotiatable’

Negotiable is misspelled.

You have to do more than state that you can do X. In having misspellings of key words, you are not walking the walk… you’re talking the talk. 🙂 Take lots of time preparing your profile as well as your gigs. If your presentation of yourself isn’t flawless, how can buyers have trust in the gig’s quality?

thanks for noticing it and telling me, But I have also seen sellers making 1000$ sales with incorrect words spelled in the title. riddle me that…

Archived