No clients yet for about 3 months

tony801

Hi all.
I am a Fiverr user for almost 3 months.
What concerns me is that i have not find any client yet despite that i have applied in 67 offerts.
My giggs are all ACTIVE
Does any1 has the same experience?
Is there any explanation for this?
Best regards Tony

Hi all.

What concerns me is that i have not find any client yet despite that i have applied in 67 offerts.

My giggs are all ACTIVE

Best regards Tony

My giggs are all ACTIVE

What concerns me is your spelling. “Offerts” “Giggs” “any1”

I don’t know if it is just me, but spelling is a dealbreaker for me. Grammarly offers a free check and will pick up obvious mistakes - perhaps download the program, even if you don’t provide writing service. You won’t attract quality buyers with these types of messages. Also, how do you apply to offers? Is it a personable custom answer, telling the buyer exactly what he or she can expect from you?

It is a much-discussed topic on the forum. I won’t go into it again. I suggest you search and read more about pitching.

My giggs are all ACTIVE

What concerns me is your spelling. “Offerts” “Giggs” “any1”

I don’t know if it is just me, but spelling is a dealbreaker for me. Grammarly offers a free check and will pick up obvious mistakes - perhaps download the program, even if you don’t provide writing service. You won’t attract quality buyers with these types of messages. Also, how do you apply to offers? Is it a personable custom answer, telling the buyer exactly what he or she can expect from you?

It is a much-discussed topic on the forum. I won’t go into it again. I suggest you search and read more about pitching.

Thank you Helen for your reply.

I really appreciate.

I know i’ve done some errors in wrighting here (grammarly). My way of applying to offers is by sending my gig as the first step and i always atach my jobs.

If you have any different way i will appreciate if you share it with me.

Once again, thank you for your valuable reply.

Don’t make haste take your time then send your proposal correctly. Here you have done many mistake in typing.

Thank you for your reply, i appreciate.

I know about my mistakes here thank you.

If you have any other kind of proposal i will appreciate if you share it with me.

Thank you.

Thank you Helen for your reply.

I really appreciate.

I know i’ve done some errors in wrighting here (grammarly). My way of applying to offers is by sending my gig as the first step and i always atach my jobs.

If you have any different way i will appreciate if you share it with me.

Once again, thank you for your valuable reply.

Read the forum, please. There is more than enough valuable advice here already.

Thank you for your reply, i appreciate.

I know about my mistakes here thank you.

If you have any other kind of proposal i will appreciate if you share it with me.

Thank you.

Your Youtube gig’s thumbnail is not clear, you should add the red photo as your thumbnail, which is more attractive then that of the current video.

If you have attractive thumbnail and describe your gig in detail you will get orders.

If you can add video of yourself, there will be more chances of getting orders.

Hi all.

My giggs are all ACTIVE

Best regards Tony

that i have applied in 67 offerts.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

Your Youtube gig’s thumbnail is not clear, you should add the red photo as your thumbnail, which is more attractive then that of the current video.

If you have attractive thumbnail and describe your gig in detail you will get orders.

If you can add video of yourself, there will be more chances of getting orders.

Thank you for your advice.

I really appreciate

Guest fibocci

I’d like to add something: you can’t expect to get replies to every offer sent immediately, or even in a day. It might take a while before potential clients reach out to you.

I’d like to add something: you can’t expect to get replies to every offer sent immediately, or even in a day. It might take a while before potential clients reach out to you.

Thank you for your hopeful reply.

Just doubting in my self but as i see here a lot of people have the same problem with me.

I appreciate.

Archived