No contact from Customer support after a week

yoursexquisite

I contacted Fiverr about empty deliveries that I received from a seller about a week ago and still have not heard back. I submitted another request for the same case 4 days ago but this time under fraud and just saw that they marked it as solved but they never responded to me or commented on the case. There is still no changes in my case so I have no idea why they marked it as solved. I am really upset because the seller never did any work, sent numerous empty deliveries and lied multiple occassions and I submitted proof of everything and support is futile and I don’t know what else to do. I am in shock at how negligent they are and how long it has been since my first submission and still no response. This is my first time using them and I and so turned off by my whole experience, with both sellers who tried to cheat me and with support. I refuse to let the seller get any money for this especially because he is being an ass. Does anyone know what is going on or what else I should do? Please help. Thanks

That’s really awful! Have you accepted the delivery? If you don’t accept the delivery of the order you should be refunded

I did not accept delivery and have just been requesting cancellation but seller just declines the cancellation. When he sends an empty delivery it says that if I don’t respond in 2 days it’s going to automatically approve which is why I keep having to request cancellation even though I know he’s not going to approve. Were just playing this back and forth game and it’s absurd that I have to go through all this just to try to get my refund.

Archived