No even first order.....after respongind 85 buyer requests

amazepacket

Dear friends
I am amaze packet and started fiverr in 5 may ( i think) and now after 2 month I didn’t get a single order. I have applied for about 85 buyer requests but no one place any order for me. Please help me . I need this community help. Please check my gigs and profile details and tell me what is missing. Please check it https://www.fiverr.com/amazepacket

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Dear friends

I am amaze packet and started fiverr in 5 may ( i think) and now after 2 month I didn’t get a single order. I have applied for about 85 buyer requests but no one place any order for me. Please help me . I need this community help. Please check my gigs and profile details and tell me what is missing. Please check it https://www.fiverr.com/amazepacket

Thank you

Dear friends

Thank you

Now the HOTTEST question is “How WE can Get the Orders” ?

And I would say that to First update your gigs upto some standards. And you might be curious what are those standards? So here is the list below:

1: Well researched and well written gig title, seo based title, relevant tags, description and selection of the keywords that you are going to select for your gig matters alot.

2: The images that you are going to select for the GIG must be of “High Quality” and should not be taken by searching from Google and you must not violate copyright in this step. Fiverr takes very serious action about copyright issues.

3: You need to showcase some original and best quality work in the gig as portfolio samples.

4: You must have to select realistic and best possible affordable gig packages based on the market prices which can be checked by looking under the same category gigs. Buyers should see a real value for the money they are going to spend on your gig. And show them why they should select you over other experienced sellers. You must have something unique in offering which will help you standout from the competition.

5: Regularly keep an eye on the views, impressions and clicks of the gig. If your impressions and views are not increasing and keep going down, there must be something wrong with your gig description, seo title, tags and keywords that you have used in your Gig. Try to update them and better optimize them according to best searched keywords in your category.

Please try to think from the perspective of a buyer. Like if he is going to purchase your gig or not and why would he purchase your Gig than others. Buyers who spend even a single dollar need some quality output and you have to prove that your service is their need.

By every passing day lot of new people are joining Fiverr. So, you can definitely see competition is increasing for each and every service on Fiverr and you have to compete with some unique approach.

Selling something online is not that easy, but I believe if you properly spend some time on thinking best possible strategies and setup your services with some quality checks, surely you will get the orders.

you can visits my gig for example 🙂

gig sample (click this link)

Guest mamun793

Promote your gigs outside of Fiverr. I’m doing it each and everyday.

Dear @studioexplainer ,

Hi! I am new here. I need to know, how I may get my job. Would you please help me and give me advice/instructions to reach my goal?

Guest mamun793

Keep promoting your gigs on social media network

Yes. I do. Wow, we are new sellers. Hope, we will be connected again. 🌞

Archived