No gig activity

nub_jpg

Hello everyone I hope you are having a great day,

My problem is that, although I’ve put a nice description, some nice gallery photos, a nice short video + cheap prices. I cannot get a single click. Do you guys know how can I get my first order?

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 4 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied → forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

If you’re not getting orders try sending offers to buyer requests you can do well. Maybe try creating an additional gig. Maybe adding an FAQ might help.

Also make sure you don’t add any URLs to your gig that aren’t in Fiverr’s approved list.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

contact fiverr support

To continue flooding CS with time wasting requests?

Not getting clicks or orders is not an issue that CS can address. CS may be able to assist you if the gig is not properly displaying in any search results, but other than that, they cannot help the performance of your gigs.

If you’re not getting orders try sending offers to buyer requests you can do well. Maybe try creating an additional gig. Maybe adding an FAQ might help.

Also make sure you don’t add any URLs to your gig that aren’t in Fiverr’s approved list.

Thank you for the tip. Maybe I’ll try deleting my portfolio which may be bannned as it’s an Instagram link.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 4 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied → forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you a lot!! I’ll check it out.

Archived