No gig orders 3 months

johnlingua

Are you doing anything productive to market and promote your gigs to the target customers that need your services?

Yes, marketing on goggle, linkdin, facebook and twitter. I do Voice overs but I put my name out in social media. In hope to get some work, I am new to this market. . . so I am learning. As far as the marketing is concerned. Thanks for the tip

Yes, marketing on goggle, linkdin, facebook and twitter. I do Voice overs but I put my name out in social media. In hope to get some work, I am new to this market. . . so I am learning. As far as the marketing is concerned. Thanks for the tip

Yes, marketing on goggle, linkdin, facebook and twitter. I do Voice overs but I put my name out in social media.

Perhaps your customers are not located on social media. 😉

Hello, I am having trouble getting gig orders. I have changed my gig page, put on new offers. And put samples on my gig page. Have spread them through Social media as well. Changed my prices and have had no orders. Have impressions, clicks and views. But no orders. Please help. Thanks John

https://www.fiverr.com/johnlingua

help. Thanks

May be you can try 3 packages set up from Fiverr.

Stay Strong and be confident. Same happened to me for last 6 months approximately. I didn’t any order. Now wait is over. I am getting orders for projects since last couple of weeks. Also, Use a Buyer Request Feature and bid on the request on daily basis. You should all 10 bids everyday.
And try to be responsive in conversation/. As I checked your profile your response time is 20 hours. Which is very low. It should be 1-2 hours.

You can’t just spam links and expect people to come running. You are 1 out of 5825 Voice Over artists here on Fiverr, what are you doing to have yourself stand out? How are you marketing? You are a VOA, do you have a YouTube that shows the world samples of your work? Do you have a Portfolio? Do you blog?

Your family and friends are NOT the people who will be buying your work. You need to make yourself known. Brand yourself and your work. Show people that you even exist. Show them why they should bother buying you and not the competition.

Fiverr is not free money, it’s a business. You’re a business. Act like a business.

Hello, I am having trouble getting gig orders. I have changed my gig page, put on new offers. And put samples on my gig page. Have spread them through Social media as well. Changed my prices and have had no orders. Have impressions, clicks and views. But no orders. Please help. Thanks John

https://www.fiverr.com/johnlingua

having trouble getting gig orders

Add skill. Tell how long your experience.

Archived