No idea why my gig VIDEO is denied..AGAIN.? (RESOLVED)

Greeting friends! I’m not the most tech savvy person here so I can’t seem to figure how why my gig keeps getting denied? I added what I thought was missing (an intro mentioning “exclusively on Fiverr”) but again I got the same automated message. I noticed it states only 3 attempts are granted for this…this will be my third attempt. GULP. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance! Sol

We will need more info to help you with this, e.g.- what message you are getting while your gig is being denied, what do you think might be the problem, your gig description etc…

It is better if you ask the Fiverr CS yourself -

Thank you Taverr. Here’s what I keep getting.
Thanks for uploading a video for your Gig ‘send you the best budgeting program available’. Unfortunately, your video did not pass our editorial review.
Here’s some advice to help get your video listed on Fiverr:
State in the video that your service is offered exclusively on Fiverr.
Offer a $5 basic service so that your Gig can remain listed on the site. All services on Fiverr start at $5. As you earn Levels on Fiverr, based on your performance and reputation, you’ll unlock tools that will enable you to offer multiple Gigs or Extras (add-ons) in a single transaction
Remove any website, service, or product mentioned that is not sold through Fiverr
We invite you to fix these issues and upload your video again for review.
Please Note: You may upload a new video up to three times. After the third time, Fiverr holds the right to disable the upload video feature.
Thanks,
The Fiverr Team

So, it’s not the gig that keeps getting denied, but the gig video?

Yes sorry the gig video.

Then do all the things listed and you would go fine.

Does your video have any sound? If not, then that is the reason it is being denied.

Thanks. I assumed I did which is why I am here…still don’t know what the specific issue is. I’ve reviewed others videos and mine doesn’t seem any different.

When I click it it works for me. I sure hope so because I’m selling my voice :wink:

Honestly, without the video it would be difficult to say what content in it is violating the rules of Fiverr guidelines.

We would then need to see the video to offer any suggestions to avoid it from being denied. Btw if you do upload it here, make sure to have a watermark on it…

It’s weird…it’s simply my image to my audio demo reel. I’ll give it another whirl.

It´s under 60 seconds? Just to make sure.

Ok I’ll have to make some adjusts I think.

Oh no it’s not! I must be doing this wrong. I’m going to keep it simple and just add my audio.Thank you all for trying to help me!

I remember that there is a option while uploading the video to give suggestions to improve the video. Make sure you uncheck that…

I got my video denied because it was over 1 minute, I shortened it to a bit under and it got approved. It says somewhere it shouldn´t be longer than 1 minute I think.

Found it:

Videos should be at least 30 seconds long and at most 60 seconds.

I don’t know how I missed that! I appreciate you guys!

This is exactly what it was! Thank you! So funny because the email never listed this as the reason for it being denied. Appreciate the help!