No Impression No Click(Level Two)

chris_ld

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same happen here and looks like is not with the GIG, is about the account all my gigs lost the rank… the Fiverr Support just ignore my messages, they are nothing respond.

One thing that i noticed is that my gig was not showing in the search results, the gig appears just if i filter by Level 2… and i see that everyone here have the same level;

Some of you tried to contact the Fiverr Support?

The same happen here and looks like is not with the GIG, is about the account all my gigs lost the rank… the Fiverr Support just ignore my messages, they are nothing respond.

One thing that i noticed is that my gig was not showing in the search results, the gig appears just if i filter by Level 2… and i see that everyone here have the same level;

Some of you tried to contact the Fiverr Support?

yes I have contacted fiverr support many times and they reply me back that this is not in our control your gigs are live

I’m having the same problem. This month my “Impression” suddenly dropped and also the click on my Gigs has dropped aswell. I’ve tried sharing my gig page with my social media accounts but the impression didn’t go up like last time I did the same thing.

Didn’t get any new buyer after the impression dropped

Archived