Fiverr Community Forum

No impression on promoted gig

7 days after I pay promotions with a highest possible bid ($3, second biggest after me is someone with $0.41) and I don’t have a single impression.
I am TRS, everything on 100%.

CS says: We can’t guarantee anyone will click on your ad.

Well, I am not asking about clicks, I am asking about impressions. This is unbelievable how they communicate with sellers.

2 Likes

Have a look at this thread. Your will find that many have not been happy with the feature.

1 Like

I just hope they are trying to fix things!

After checking many topics, I think something is wrong in promoted GIG feature. My GIG went down(Not even on last page) just 2 days after I started GIG ads feature.

I was off from Fiverr due to internet blackout for 1 year. But I used the promote gig option and I am quite happy. I have got almost 300 Impression with 20+ clicks on my gig and 1 order only. However 3 people approached me through the promoted gig.

Might be issue only with you as I am happy with the feature just only now I am not able to add my card for backup payemnt as this feature is helping me to get back on Fiverr

1 Like

Many sellers have same issue! Its a huge bug! So many TRS and L2 sellers falls to the last page after or while using promoted gig feature.

2 Likes

Me too my impressions fell drastically after using the promoted gigs…and the promoted gigs doesn’t even count…no impressions nothing at all

Yes, I was on page 1, but now after applying 3 filters, my GIG ranking on Page 7, Crazy