Fiverr Community Forum

No impression on promoted gig

7 days after I pay promotions with a highest possible bid ($3, second biggest after me is someone with $0.41) and I don’t have a single impression.
I am TRS, everything on 100%.

CS says: We can’t guarantee anyone will click on your ad.

Well, I am not asking about clicks, I am asking about impressions. This is unbelievable how they communicate with sellers.

5 Likes

Have a look at this thread. Your will find that many have not been happy with the feature.

2 Likes

I just hope they are trying to fix things!

1 Like

After checking many topics, I think something is wrong in promoted GIG feature. My GIG went down(Not even on last page) just 2 days after I started GIG ads feature.

1 Like

I was off from Fiverr due to internet blackout for 1 year. But I used the promote gig option and I am quite happy. I have got almost 300 Impression with 20+ clicks on my gig and 1 order only. However 3 people approached me through the promoted gig.

Might be issue only with you as I am happy with the feature just only now I am not able to add my card for backup payemnt as this feature is helping me to get back on Fiverr

1 Like

Many sellers have same issue! Its a huge bug! So many TRS and L2 sellers falls to the last page after or while using promoted gig feature.

4 Likes

Me too my impressions fell drastically after using the promoted gigs…and the promoted gigs doesn’t even count…no impressions nothing at all

1 Like

Yes, I was on page 1, but now after applying 3 filters, my GIG ranking on Page 7, Crazy

Have the same problem right now

I was on page one first row with the keyword Facebook campaign manager now I can not find my gig at all but it says still active

I have the same issue I dont understand then if you ask them a question they give you big FU and dont ask again statement I thought I was the only one they need to fix this because I am not even in the search for some of my tags like use to be on the first page for all of my tags not anymore and orders have slowed down also

1 Like

how can i promote my gig
where did you promote it too

Same problem here. Ranked front page with hundreds of 5 star reviews, and after using promoted gig I am now LAST in line with ZERO customers. It’s a massive bug and they are not replying. Crying iver here, this is my dayjob.