No Impressions yet?

kishk5

Hi Kishoore,

I read your profile, and I’m an editor as well, so I can only speak for that gig;

1. When I read your description for professional editing and proofreading, I picked up on some errors in it. If you’re a professional then your English, punctuation, and grammar should be impeccable.

2. For a gig with no orders/ reviews, your price is pretty high. When I now started, my price was less than half of yours. The revenue was slim, but the more important factor was getting a customer, providing excellent work, and building those reviews. Buyers rarely spend so much on someone with no reviews, when another seller with reviews is just a little more expensive.

3. Try to create a niche gig; editing and proofreading is packed with many sellers, and most buyers tend to browse the first 3 pages. So breaking through that is tough, and if you do, getting an order is tougher. What I did was research my field, and find a gig that had far fewer sellers. And through that niche gig, I nabbed my first set of clients.

After that the clients will flow over to your high-earning gigs.

1. Show samples through your pictures. If you’re a professional proofreader/editor, then you should have samples of your past work. If you can get your clients approval (this is mandatory), show excerpts of your previous work.

You provided skills: Video editing, logo design. But created GIG on content writing, linkedin profile creation, wordpress website design, proofreading.

Your gigs and your skill not match. And my question: how many skill do you have?

Looks like you are a web designer + graphics designer + content writer + social media expert for profile creation!!!

You provided skills: Video editing, logo design. But created GIG on content writing, linkedin profile creation, wordpress website design, proofreading.

Your gigs and your skill not match. And my question: how many skill do you have?

Looks like you are a web designer + graphics designer + content writer + social media expert for profile creation!!!

I do web designing, content writing as well as social media marketing. That is why I created these gigs. Is it wrong to create a wide variety of gigs?

Hi Kishoore,

I read your profile, and I’m an editor as well, so I can only speak for that gig;

1. When I read your description for professional editing and proofreading, I picked up on some errors in it. If you’re a professional then your English, punctuation, and grammar should be impeccable.

2. For a gig with no orders/ reviews, your price is pretty high. When I now started, my price was less than half of yours. The revenue was slim, but the more important factor was getting a customer, providing excellent work, and building those reviews. Buyers rarely spend so much on someone with no reviews, when another seller with reviews is just a little more expensive.

3. Try to create a niche gig; editing and proofreading is packed with many sellers, and most buyers tend to browse the first 3 pages. So breaking through that is tough, and if you do, getting an order is tougher. What I did was research my field, and find a gig that had far fewer sellers. And through that niche gig, I nabbed my first set of clients.

After that the clients will flow over to your high-earning gigs.

1. Show samples through your pictures. If you’re a professional proofreader/editor, then you should have samples of your past work. If you can get your clients approval (this is mandatory), show excerpts of your previous work.

Hi ,

Thanks for the advice . I will correct those errors.

And how much should I keep the price of the gigs.?

Archived