Fiverr Forum

No information on the site about cashing out returned fiverr cash

We find it odd there is no buttons, no links, nothing directly telling users how to cash out canceled project funds.

The info you’re getting when you make a ticket is, you’re paid in fiverr cash for user convince. When its a business practice that is on the grey line of being shady. They do this hoping you will spend the money on the site instead of processing the auto withdraw of a transaction.

Many businesses do this to insure at least part of those funds make them profit.
Id recommend they make a button on the page you go to when you click on the fiverr cash to give people information on this. We had to find any information about this on google. No warnings or howto’s from the site what so ever.

What do you mean?

There are entire sections on the main page of Fiverr such as ‘selling on Fiverr’ and ‘help & education’ that are dedicated to providing info on such things as how to gets paid, how to transfer your money from Fiverr to your bank accounts, etc.

Why even go to google when the website has all the info you need?

Regards,

AJ (hanshuber16).

Only thing we seen was for sellers transferring funds.

You are looking to withdraw your hard earned money from Fiverr to your bank account right? If this is the case, the above-mentioned sections have all the info you need… There are several ways of transferring such as via Paypal, Payoneer accounts, bank transactions, etc.

If you are looking for info on how to transfer your “returned” Fiverr cash to your bank account, I think there are certain limitations… I believe it is mentioned in the Fiverr ToS…

On the other hand, if you you earned it by selling services on the website, you can withdraw it to your bank account.

No were looking for our funds for a job we paid for and had to cancel to be returned to us. And there was no information on the site about how to get those funds sent back to you, The only guide they have for sellers.

Found this in the ToS if it’s any use? :sunny:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Refunds
Fiverr does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Fiverr. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid.
Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team.

To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any service fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the service fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.

Yes its hidden away in the tos not plain to see on the website. We had to crawl through everything just to find that information.

Google was the only reason we found that information. Customers aren’t going to look at the tos as soon as they have a refund problem. They look to the support faq or make a ticket which says nothing. There is nothing on the site about it other than complaints on this forum about the same issue.

There isn’t even a ticket category for refunds.

It’s clear as day the system and how its hidden is set up to make it more likely you will just spend the refund on the site. It’s been made over complicated for profit advantage.

Yeah, I get your point. It is kinda ridiculous tbh. It would definitely do good if it were much easier to access.

But then again, I think it is in every buyer’s/seller’s interest to carefully go through Fiverr’s ToS (before using the services on the website) because there are so many rules and regulations that both buyers and sellers have to abide by so as not to get in trouble and possibly have their account blocked or banned or w/e.

So, if you read through the ToS, you would get to know the info. you were asking about.

The issue with that is if you have been on the site for a while and use the site very little after that.

You tend to forget that information or where to even find it. So you would expect it would be addressed on the site publicly because were sure its probably one of the top issues they have on the site.

Every other site like this has it clear as day, so why don’t fiverr?

I mean if you click on the balance you would expect to see some kinda information even on the page it sends you to.

I honestly believe that it’s a scam! There are a lot of sites that I’ve been on that show you the TOS at the start but not fiverr. I agree that it should be in plain site. What I have learned is sites that keep that stuff hidden are just trying to take your money and not give it back, no matter that cost and only bring it up when someone complains but you do not see it or hear of it otherwise. After that, then they want to disable your account because you took the attention to a place that it matters, then have to talk to customer service to get it unlocked but you have to talk to customer service to even get it withdrawn back to your account in the first place.Even, customer service don’t like to cooperate. In conclusion, just sounds like a complete scam and should be dealt with by someone who will take it serious, unlike fiverr

ToS shows up at the bottom of the first page in clear print:

If I google Fiverr Terms the Fiverr ToS shows up in the first 3 results:

If I search the forum for Terms of Service one of the top three hits has highlights and links to the full terms:

As far as the OP’s complaint, you can find info on that via the ToS, Google, or in the forum FAQ it is about the 7th result just by going to the FAQ category:

On the other hand, if I go to Amazon, one of the biggest retailers online, their home page doesn’t have the word “terms” in it when I search and if I scroll to the bottom it isn’t in the top options:

I’m sure I could google for Amazon Terms but it’s not right there on the home page like it is here. So, I really don’t get this:

I agree that some things could be revealed more easily. I wish Support Tickets were easier to create. I just don’t see any evidence of a scam and I’ve seen a lot of buyers here who saved money and were satisified. Go figure…

This topic was automatically closed after 18 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.