No Justice in Response Time

darshanc

Hello,

I like to complain about response time. Since im from India, when USA customers message in the middle of night, how can i respond when im asleep. And response time obviously decreases because i will reply in the morning.

Response time should not decrease if they text us in the middle of night. They should decrease, when we didn’t reply even though we are online.

or they should provide automatic responder, when we are offline or during sleep.

Present response time wants us not to sleep and reply to customers 24*7, which is not possible to some sellers.

We need Fiverr team to change the algorithm or coding of response time. So that we get 100% response time. Please take this to consideration.

I hope many sellers may facing this issues, please support and let it reach fiverr team and take necessary action.

Thank you

Unless you often sleep 24 hours a day, there is no reason you cannot respond to requests within a reasonable time. If you check your messages and respond to all of them every 12 hours you will stay at 100%. (Every 24h is enough but 12 will give you better client support.) I’m in the USA and I have buyers from all over the globe. I sleep when I please and only check messages twice a day in most cases. I have had no trouble at all and I’m not on even close to 24/7.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I like to complain about response time. Since im from India, when USA customers message in the middle of night, how can i respond when im asleep. And response time obviously decreases because i will reply in the morning.

Response time should not decrease if they text us in the middle of night. They should decrease, when we didn’t reply even though we are online.

or they should provide automatic responder, when we are offline or during sleep.

Present response time wants us not to sleep and reply to customers 24*7, which is not possible to some sellers.

We need Fiverr team to change the algorithm or coding of response time. So that we get 100% response time. Please take this to consideration.

I hope many sellers may facing this issues, please support and let it reach fiverr team and take necessary action.

Thank you

I am agree with you .

Another unfair situation happened for me .

A buyer sent me a request a few days ago and when I wanted to contact him I found his account closed for a suspicion link inside his request . Until yesterday which I found it open to contact,

so I responded his request and immediately after our chat I saw my response time change from green to red !

One (1) hour turned to 29 hours !!

Just because I answered his request after these days.

Is it fair ?

It’s not my fault.

But I can not solve this easily.

• 4 months later...

It is unfair and can make the difference between staying on a level or not. This problem is exacerbated when they miscalculate other messages and then you end up on the lowest fiver level overnight. My problem, which has happened over and over again is that somehow they are miscalculating my response time. How is it possible for my response time to keep on going down and down when I am responding to all of the messages? I am guessing there are people who send messages but then the messages get blocked or taken down but they somehow forget to calculate this and I can’t do anything about it. Over and over my account has been reduced in levels due to this problem. And I have tried over and over to get them to fix it. They just say you have to wait until the next time you are evaluated. But it doesn’t solve the problem. It seems to me that fiverr really doesn’t care about providing accurate stats or rewarding people for their hard work. This has been going on for years and I should be a top seller. I wish customer service would prove me wrong and make things accurate and fair. Good luck in getting anything done on this

Archived