No longer a LEVEL ONE SELLER?

I am so frustrated! I was threatened by this customer who ordered four translation gigs of mine or else she would ruin my reputation by leaving negative feedback. Now that I refused to issue this free rider a refund, she left four negative feedback in a row and now I am no longer a level one seller. What am I supposed to do next? Does it mean our status could be easily manipulated by these greedy buyers? No other buyer has left me a single negative feedback :frowning:

Errr corrected: I was threatened by this customer who ordered four translation gigs of mine to issue her a refund, or else she would ruin my reputation by leaving negative feedback (some out the words didn’t show)

You can take a screenshot of the conversation of the client threatening you and send it to customer support and see what they can do for you.

darklimitarts said: You can take a screenshot of the conversation of the client threatening you and send it to Customer Support and see what they can do for you.

Yes, abusive and threating posts are a violation of Fiverr's terms! Screen shot and show them so they can handle the buyer. Best of luck to you.

Yes please submit a ticket to Customer support or via the resolution center on your order.