No more access to buyer requests

Good Day!

I created my Fiverr account one month ago. after some days I was able to see buyer requests and also I sent one offer. But, now I am not able to see more buyer requests.
I am not able to understand that why this is happening.

I will be grateful for any suggestions that can help me to rank my account.
Highly looking forward to listen from the Fiverr family.

Regards!

Hey @olivi_marketing

If you are not able to access the buyer requests section, you may want to contact the Fiverr Customer Support as they can look into your account and better assist with this. To create a support request, visit: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Regarding rankings, a fellow community member put a great post, read it here: Welcome to "Fiverr 3.0"!

Regards,
Shashant

Buyer requests is a small black box.
It seems that there’s a specific interval between Buyer requests updates. Let’s say… every 10 or 15 minutes. In between those intervals there could be from 0 to 30 people that send requests. (It heavily depends on a niche you’ve selected. Suffice to say, some niches have a higher amount of requests, others have a low to non existent amount of requests).

Then once an update ‘clicks’, you suddenly can receive 8 requests or 3 or 14. You never know! 🙂

Field you’ve selected “Marketing” has a crazy amount of competitors so keep this in mind as well.

Hey @olivi_marketing

If you are not able to access the buyer requests section, you may want to contact the Fiverr Customer Support as they can look into your account and better assist with this. To create a support request, visit: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Regarding rankings, a fellow community member put a great post, read it here: Welcome to "Fiverr 3.0"!

Regards,

Shashant

Hey @peaksolve

Thanks for your kind suggestions. I love it. It is really a great post that you have mentioned for the rank of account. thanks again.

Best,

Buyer requests is a small black box.

It seems that there’s a specific interval between Buyer requests updates. Let’s say… every 10 or 15 minutes. In between those intervals there could be from 0 to 30 people that send requests. (It heavily depends on a niche you’ve selected. Suffice to say, some niches have a higher amount of requests, others have a low to non existent amount of requests).

Then once an update ‘clicks’, you suddenly can receive 8 requests or 3 or 14. You never know! 🙂

Field you’ve selected “Marketing” has a crazy amount of competitors so keep this in mind as well.

Thank you @tenebres_telrei

Thanks for your reply to my question. I agree with all the conditions that you have illustrated.

of course, my niche is in marketing and I have seen many competitors.

And, yes I have seen 2-3 requests and 23 requests at the start.

I hope to see these numbers again. Would you mind letting me know more about getting max numbers of impressions and clicks. I have shared my gig on WhatsApp and max peoples have seen and clicked it. But it only shows 5 impressions and one click for the last 7 days.

Best.

Archived