No more Order Since 3 days

I am facing since 3 days .how many days it will last.😅

What’s the point of everyone replying, “Same here,” “I am also facing the same problem”? Do something to change that instead of just saying “same here” on the forum. Are any of your gig stats not at 100%? If so, work towards getting all your stats back to 100%. Are you working towards improving your gigs and your profile as a whole? Are you reaching out to your target customers?

how many days it will last

It will last until you take the initiative to improve your stats and your gigs/profile. Unfortunately, just complaining and waiting is not going to be of any help. :thinking:

Anyone contacted support for the issue?

I don’t think it’s an issue when you need to contact support team.

Fiverr never promised for you to get orders every day. To get orders every day you also need to do something for that but not only sit and wait until some one will place an order.

That’s how fiverr algorythm works, they show sellers with better performance in front. So if your impressions and therefore amount of orders dropped them problem most likely is in your performance.

What’s the point of everyone replying, “Same here,” “I am also facing the same problem”? Do something to change that instead of just saying “same here” on the forum. Are any of your gig stats not at 100%? If so, work towards getting all your stats back to 100%. Are you working towards improving your gigs and your profile as a whole? Are you reaching out to your target customers?

how many days it will last

It will last until you take the initiative to improve your stats and your gigs/profile. Unfortunately, just complaining and waiting is not going to be of any help. :thinking:

Please understand the point.There is sudden drop in sales.(Not even a single order).This is first time happening since 3 months I joined fiverr.Also other sellers are experiencing same like they are not receiving a single order from any of their gig.As you can see they are level 1 &level 2.We all know the importance of title,image, description and keywords optimisation and promotions we are doing it.

Fiverr never promised for you to get orders every day. To get orders every day you also need to do something for that but not only sit and wait until some one will place an order.

That’s how fiverr algorythm works, they show sellers with better performance in front. So if your impressions and therefore amount of orders dropped them problem most likely is in your performance.

Thanks for your suggestion,

But I really can’t understand how it is possible I received daily order from a gig from 3 months continuously and I even never make changes to the gig from last 3 months I keep it as it is because it was well optimised.What should I do if I am not receiving order from that GIG?

Thanks for your suggestion,

But I really can’t understand how it is possible I received daily order from a gig from 3 months continuously and I even never make changes to the gig from last 3 months I keep it as it is because it was well optimised.What should I do if I am not receiving order from that GIG?

It’s fiverr algorythm and it’s complex. It might be anything. It might be that fiverr gave you a boost at the beginning as you a new seller, it might be that your performance dropped, or someone left bad hidden review. You never know.

However everyone can’t be always on top of the search and if you check the forum there is every month someone starting a discussion that something “weird” happening and sellers not receiving orders anymore.

It’s not a fiverr obligation to provide you orders you need to work and do marketing to get your clients.

Please understand the point.There is sudden drop in sales.(Not even a single order).This is first time happening since 3 months I joined fiverr.Also other sellers are experiencing same like they are not receiving a single order from any of their gig.As you can see they are level 1 &level 2.We all know the importance of title,image, description and keywords optimisation and promotions we are doing it.

This is first time happening since 3 months I joined fiverr.Also other sellers are experiencing same like they are not receiving a single order from any of their gig.As you can see they are level 1 &level 2.We all know the importance of title,image, description and keywords optimisation and promotions we are doing it.

I stressed on the fact that your stats are very important indicators of your gig’s strength and performance. And, you didn’t even mention the word “stats” in your reply.

I will ask one more time: Are any of your gig stats not at 100%? If so, work towards getting all your stats back to 100%. This will improve your gigs’ rank/performance, and it will help your gigs gain more exposure on Fiverr (which will probably help you get more sales, too).

This is first time happening since 3 months I joined fiverr.Also other sellers are experiencing same like they are not receiving a single order from any of their gig.As you can see they are level 1 &level 2.We all know the importance of title,image, description and keywords optimisation and promotions we are doing it.

I stressed on the fact that your stats are very important indicators of your gig’s strength and performance. And, you didn’t even mention the word “stats” in your reply.

I will ask one more time: Are any of your gig stats not at 100%? If so, work towards getting all your stats back to 100%. This will improve your gigs’ rank/performance, and it will help your gigs gain more exposure on Fiverr (which will probably help you get more sales, too).

GIG STATS.

There are 4 parameters to consider the GIG performance on the platform.

1.impression 2.Clicks 3.Views 4.Cancellation

My all gig stats showing green up arrow and they are appearing in search results for my target keywords on first page.

There is no impression drop on any gigs and all are appearing in search results.

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone experience the same problem as I am facing?

No Orders, No messages(From Buyers), Low GIG status(impressions, clicks, views).

I think Fiverr rolled out some algorithm updates because of that issue is happening.

Hope Fiverr will notify regarding any changes.

Low GIG sta

Always do marketing, and you can get your service description title category and image video well enough or you can make a lot of landing pages for any blog marketing website and take it in the form of infection and the more you can afford to crane.

GIG STATS.

There are 4 parameters to consider the GIG performance on the platform.

1.impression 2.Clicks 3.Views 4.Cancellation

My all gig stats showing green up arrow and they are appearing in search results for my target keywords on first page.

There is no impression drop on any gigs and all are appearing in search results.

I am sorry if I was not being clear enough. By stats, I mean response rate, order completion rate, on-time delivery, and your overall rating.

I was not referring to your impressions, clicks, views, or their arrows/colors or whether they’re pointing up or down. My question is very simple.

Do you have 100% response rate, on-time delivery, and order completion? Do you have an overall rating of 5.0? If not, you could consider working towards that. I think that will help improve your gig’s ranking/performance.

From what I understand, Fiverr gives sellers some time (“grace period”) to recover their stats (maybe a week or two? I don’t know). During this time, you will probably not see any change in your gig’s performance (inquiries/orders that you receive).

However, if you’re unable to improve your stats by the end of this “grace period,” Fiverr will suddenly drop your gigs to the last page (which you will notice as a sudden drop in your sales). This is what a lot of sellers mentioned they had experienced (in another thread titled “my all 6 gigs showing on last page i am level 2 seller”).

This sudden drop in your gig rank might also result in a sudden decline in sales. This is what might have happened in your case. Either that or as @vickiespencer mentioned, it might be due to the Easter holidays.

Hi,

What we can do to promote our gigs and improve their performance.

First, I thought about Facebook Advertising and asked Fiverr CS is it allowed to do so, they denied.

So, please suggest some marketing methods which are effective and are allowed by Fiverr.

Archived