No more orders after my last cancellation, what should i do?

mizzy181

HI
Please, I need your help/ advice, I joined Fiverr in 2017, but I only started doing jobs here in January 2019, I created the account in 2017 and left it, didn’t come back to it till this January. I have completed 15 offers so far and canceled 2 offers. since my second cancellation about 1 week ago, I haven’t had any order request, I send buyers request 10 every day, but never get’s the job. what do I do?

HI

Please, I need your help/ advice, I joined Fiverr in 2017, but I only started doing jobs here in January 2019, I created the account in 2017 and left it, didn’t come back to it till this January. I have completed 15 offers so far and canceled 2 offers. since my second cancellation about 1 week ago, I haven’t had any order request, I send buyers request 10 every day, but never get’s the job. what do I do?

“I accept all forms of books (blog post, magazines, resumes, essays”,

You need to remove the word “essays” from your gig description (copied above) as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

I send buyers request 10 every day, but never get’s the job. what do I do?

If you type “write buyer request” in the search bar above you will find several posts on how to write an effective reply to a Buyer Request.

“I accept all forms of books (blog post, magazines, resumes, essays”,

You need to remove the word “essays” from your gig description (copied above) as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

I send buyers request 10 every day, but never get’s the job. what do I do?

If you type “write buyer request” in the search bar above you will find several posts on how to write an effective reply to a Buyer Request.

OK thanks, i just removed it now, so every other thing on my gigs look good right?.. gig profile picture and all right?.

OK thanks, i just removed it now, so every other thing on my gigs look good right?.. gig profile picture and all right?.

As you have 8 reviews showing in the last week I would imagine that everything is fine.

As they say “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it”. That’s all from me. 🙂

Archived