Fiverr Community Forum

No more orders, whats happened?

Hey guys, I started Fiverr a couple of months ago, things were slow-moving. Then up until recently, I received my order, then I received another and eventually, I had 5 orders, and my impressions were going up and up along with views and clicks.
After my 5th order, It stopped, I was still getting lots of impressions but I still have not had an order in a while now, what happened, it was going well and now it’s just stopped. I was expecting things to only get better but now it’s back to where I started.

6 Likes

The people who are ordering from you are individuals. As such, your order levels will be subjected to the randomness of individuality. You might have 20 orders one day and 0 the next, because people just aren’t looking that much at this particular time. There will never, ever be a point in your entire fiverr lifetime, even as a top rated or pro level seller, that your orders will ONLY go up. They will always fluctuate as demand fluctuates.

Furthermore, gig rankings get swapped around every so often to give newer sellers a chance, and your gig won’t be getting boosted anymore once your “New Seller” status is gone.

7 Likes

Its a normal thing…you have to be wait…After couple of days you will get order again…just wait

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice, it’s very helpful.
I will keep that in mind, not to expect growth all the time.

1 Like

Maybe there’s less people on Fiverr during the holidays. That would also explain why they made the buyer adjustments for the holidays. I too have seen much less buyers in the recent days.

1 Like

Thanks, that makes sense. Also, good to know I am no the only one.

1 Like

Thanks. Do you know if if gets better or if it stays as orders every couple of days?

1 Like

This is the time of holidays, and same condition faced by other freelance also, may be will comes after some days,

2 Likes

this is normal … same with me in first month i completed 5 orders and then everything slow down… now my 5 month complete and i just done 14 orders … fiverr is full time job and up and down is part of this business … so clam down and do your best .
everyday send all 10 buyer requests with eye touching proposal so you will have more chances to get the order.
other hand its mostly holidays and winter season so people spend time with family …

best of luck

3 Likes

Just be a little patient… Orders will overflow soon.

2 Likes

keep working on your gigs, spend more time online, study successful gigs, develop and expand your knowledge, try to just navigate around fiverr more and also pray.

2 Likes

Gig demand fluctuates as its in any service market. What is under your control is getting more traffic into your Gigs. So I suggest you promote your gigs rather than waiting till it gets better. First clarify who is your target audience and then try to get as many impressions. That’s what you can control.

2 Likes

Thank you for the great advice, I will try more promoting and be less broad, maybe make a couple of gigs that focus on different audiences. I will do more for what is in my control. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the helpful advice, I am going to do some more research and have a look at some more successful gigs. Thanks again for the helpful advice

1 Like

This is winter sesson now… most of the buyers now going to vacation. Just be patience and promote your gigs in different social media. Hope soon we shall get order more… Happy working…

That happens. You have to compete with ones offer the same service with proven work. So it can get slow in the beginning.

What you can do is getting more traffic by promoting your gig. If you don’t get enough views within the platform, try to bring some outside the platform.

same thing happening with me.No order since 20 days