No more orders ?

ajaykaran9211

Sorry to hear that…
Nothing else you can do to improve your rating other than deliver a lots of 5 star rating project.
I once got dropped into 4.8 star, and it took me around 50 order to get to 5 star rating again

it’s important to leave a respond to a negative reviews, so potential buyer know what happen with your project.
And depend how respond to the reviews, it could show your service as novice or professional seller…

Best of luck 🙂

Sorry to hear that…

Nothing else you can do to improve your rating other than deliver a lots of 5 star rating project.

I once got dropped into 4.8 star, and it took me around 50 order to get to 5 star rating again

it’s important to leave a respond to a negative reviews, so potential buyer know what happen with your project.

And depend how respond to the reviews, it could show your service as novice or professional seller…

Best of luck 🙂

Yes you are right. Hope. I got more order to rate me up.

Thanks a lot for the response

strong text

First of all improve your Communication. If you are unable to deliver on time then always inform the buyer. Ask for extra time.

IF the buyer is not happy with the work, no matter how many hours you have put in, just refund me. Its better to leave money than earning negative ratings.

Regards,
Sujit

strong text

First of all improve your Communication. If you are unable to deliver on time then always inform the buyer. Ask for extra time.

IF the buyer is not happy with the work, no matter how many hours you have put in, just refund me. Its better to leave money than earning negative ratings.

Regards,

Sujit

Refunding also will drop her rating. If she already have a level one or level 2 she can loose it because of cancellations. So not only she will spend her time, her effort and loose money but also it affect her ranking in search because search algorythm based on statististics.

strong text

Regards,

Sujit

Its better to leave money than earning negative ratings.

leave money- means cancel order. By this way rating will fall , I am right or not.

Yes you are right. Hope. I got more order to rate me up.

Thanks a lot for the response

Sad but true.

Please remember, Customer is always right.

now at this stage, you really need to improve your response time and deliver max amount of 5-star work.

and #ridwansugi is right, its good to leave a comment on the lower rating explaining what happened.

Best of luck.

Sad but true.

Please remember, Customer is always right.

now at this stage, you really need to improve your response time and deliver max amount of 5-star work.

and #ridwansugi is right, its good to leave a comment on the lower rating explaining what happened.

Best of luck.

Yes, you are right, we should be patience and effort

Your last order was done 2 days ago, I don’t see any problems with that.

You can’t expect orders to be pouring in every single day, just like any other business in and outside Fiverr, there are ups and downs. I think some of us call it the “dry-up” period.
My longest dry-up period was 2 weeks or so.
Since Fiverr is not my main/only source of income I didn’t mind at all, but if you are worried about not getting any orders at all, you can always use the free time you have to tweak your gigs, promote them more, or simply look for an additional source of income, etc.
There’s always something you can do 🙂

Archived