No More PayPal Withdrawal Fees! ??

josephvm

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s great. You must have posted a few seconds before me, I didn’t see the post when typing mine, so I asked the mods to close mine, pasting my musings here because of that 🙂 :

I’m wondering about the “Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.” bit at the end.
Does anyone get their Fiverr revenue into their PP account in anything else than dollars? I can’t decide that, I automatically receive my revenue as funds in $ and there it stays in dollars until I decide to forward it to my bank account, which is when it gets converted into my local currency.

I will never ever use PayPal again. The exchange rate is lower than Payoneer, also Payoneer is faster. Moreover, PayPal sometimes tends to freeze money.

Yes Paypal has a lot of horror stories but overall I’ve used them forever without a problem.

There was one time years ago they froze my money, and they also can withdraw money from your bank account whenever they want.

Yes Paypal has a lot of horror stories but overall I’ve used them forever without a problem.

There was one time years ago they froze my money, and they also can withdraw money from your bank account whenever they want.

I will never ever use PayPal again.

Paypal has a lot of horror stories

I’ve been using PayPal for about 11 years, and the only problem I had with them was with their SMS code verification system, which froze recently and they weren’t able to send codes anymore. That’s 1 problem in 11 years – maybe I was kept safe from those horrors? 😃

I will never ever use PayPal again.

Paypal has a lot of horror stories

I’ve been using PayPal for about 11 years, and the only problem I had with them was with their SMS code verification system, which froze recently and they weren’t able to send codes anymore. That’s 1 problem in 11 years – maybe I was kept safe from those horrors? 😃

Lucky you. I had some frequent problems. But this is not as bad as their exchange rate.

That is a big chunk of money that Paypal won’t be getting anymore. I wonder how/why they can do that?

That’s an extra $15 a month in my pocket so it’s all good.

I wonder if there is some kind of catch, like our money won’t be available to withdraw for a week?

PayPal is already collecting fees from people that want their money in minutes instead of waiting one business day. By getting rid of $1 fees, they encourage more withdrawals from Fiverr, more extra fast fees for PayPal.

I do wonder if this means more people will be withdrawing their money when they have $10 instead of waiting until they have $100? I believe in withdrawing big chunks of money, unless you have an emergency.

Withdrawing $10 doesn’t excite me. I need at least $150 to get excited. $300 or $500 is extremely exciting.

I wonder if the super sellers are withdrawing $5,000 or $10,000. Does that complicate things? Can the banks handle it? You’d have to ask someone with banking experience, because I have no idea.

PayPal is already collecting fees from people that want their money in minutes instead of waiting one business day. By getting rid of $1 fees, they encourage more withdrawals from Fiverr, more extra fast fees for PayPal.

I do wonder if this means more people will be withdrawing their money when they have $10 instead of waiting until they have $100? I believe in withdrawing big chunks of money, unless you have an emergency.

Withdrawing $10 doesn’t excite me. I need at least $150 to get excited. $300 or $500 is extremely exciting.

I wonder if the super sellers are withdrawing $5,000 or $10,000. Does that complicate things? Can the banks handle it? You’d have to ask someone with banking experience, because I have no idea.

I was told we can’t withdraw more than $5000 from fiverr at a time. Yes the banks can handle it although some will put a hold on any deposit over $5000.

If you withdraw to your bank more than you have in your bank account they are much more likely to put a longer hold on a deposit.

Archived