Fiverr Forum

No More PayPal Withdrawal Fees! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you, Fiverr team!
That’s a great thing! :blush:

79 Likes

Yay! Thank you so much Fiverr! This is awesome news!

10 Likes

That’s great. You must have posted a few seconds before me, I didn’t see the post when typing mine, so I asked the mods to close mine, pasting my musings here because of that :slight_smile: :

I’m wondering about the β€œAdditional fees may apply based on your location and currency.” bit at the end.
Does anyone get their Fiverr revenue into their PP account in anything else than dollars? I can’t decide that, I automatically receive my revenue as funds in $ and there it stays in dollars until I decide to forward it to my bank account, which is when it gets converted into my local currency.

11 Likes

what about payoneer ?

8 Likes

That is a big chunk of money that Paypal won’t be getting anymore. I wonder how/why they can do that?

That’s an extra $15 a month in my pocket so it’s all good.

I wonder if there is some kind of catch, like our money won’t be available to withdraw for a week?

9 Likes

I will never ever use PayPal again. The exchange rate is lower than Payoneer, also Payoneer is faster. Moreover, PayPal sometimes tends to freeze money.

11 Likes

Yes Paypal has a lot of horror stories but overall I’ve used them forever without a problem.

There was one time years ago they froze my money, and they also can withdraw money from your bank account whenever they want.

6 Likes

This is something really good news ! Fiverr rocks !

3 Likes

This is a great news. It’s means fiverr team are working :joy:

2 Likes

Nothing mentioned in the email!

3 Likes

well i am asking about payoneer not paypal

2 Likes

I mean nothing was mentioned about payoneer in the email.

3 Likes

I’ve been using PayPal for about 11 years, and the only problem I had with them was with their SMS code verification system, which froze recently and they weren’t able to send codes anymore. That’s 1 problem in 11 years – maybe I was kept safe from those horrors? :smiley:

11 Likes

no man not yet i haven’t got any mail about it

2 Likes

Awesome news!!! Thanks for sharing it, Fiverr should email it to every seller.

3 Likes

Lucky you. I had some frequent problems. But this is not as bad as their exchange rate.

3 Likes

owaoooo felling coll

1 Like

Great Thank you so much fiverr. Fiverr Rocks Awesome

2 Likes

Thanks Fiverr!!! :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Such a good initiative by Fiverr.

2 Likes