Fiverr Forum

No More PayPal Withdrawal Fees! πŸ‘πŸ‘

It’s clearly a great news. At a time, it’s a little bit sad for me that I am not able to get the benifit. Because, PayPal has no approval in my country yet.

1 Like

WOW…:heart_eyes: Its a great news for all all i think :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can someone who has tried it post here to let us know how it goes?

2 Likes

PayPal is already collecting fees from people that want their money in minutes instead of waiting one business day. By getting rid of $1 fees, they encourage more withdrawals from Fiverr, more extra fast fees for PayPal.

I do wonder if this means more people will be withdrawing their money when they have $10 instead of waiting until they have $100? I believe in withdrawing big chunks of money, unless you have an emergency.

Withdrawing $10 doesn’t excite me. I need at least $150 to get excited. $300 or $500 is extremely exciting.

I wonder if the super sellers are withdrawing $5,000 or $10,000. Does that complicate things? Can the banks handle it? You’d have to ask someone with banking experience, because I have no idea.

6 Likes

I was told we can’t withdraw more than $5000 from fiverr at a time. Yes the banks can handle it although some will put a hold on any deposit over $5000.

If you withdraw to your bank more than you have in your bank account they are much more likely to put a longer hold on a deposit.

2 Likes

Now if we could just get sliding commission fee’s like some others we know. Fiverr would be unstoppable.
This is truly Altruism Fiverr well done!!!

1 Like

I just tried it, and something weird happened.

The withdrawal amount was (just an example to show what happened) $12,80 and the PP mail told me Fiverr sent $13. :dizzy_face: Not just didn’t they take $1 fee but they rounded it up apparently.

7 Likes

@miiila Can you see if the amount now in your PP account is available to immediately withdraw to your bank?

1 Like

It says β€œpayment from Fiverrr completed”. The amount is joined with what was left before, so I could withdraw whatever amount now, I can’t ever withdraw specific amounts I got, but only from my total $ or € balance. My account has both, and it shows me the amounts for those separately, but only separated by currency, not by who sent the money.

edited for clarity: I mean, I can of course withdraw those 13$, but β€œfrom the pot of $” in my account, I can’t click anything that would let me withdraw the specific $13 Fiverr sent me.

7 Likes

Wow. Fiverr is sending us extra money on top of waiving the withdrawal fees? :open_mouth: This calls for a celebration of grand proportions! :laughing:

4 Likes

Transferred this evening - the exact amount, no charge. Then transferred straight to bank account. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Did you have numbers behind the comma? If yes, which ones, I’m curious now lol.

3 Likes

No - all zeroes, just as it should have been. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

It must be fiverr’s way of saying:

5 Likes

good news :clap::clap:

3 Likes

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: Our country (Srilanka) not yet support to paypal

2 Likes

That will encourage sellers to withdraw their earning using PayPal. Good Step Indeed! Keep working hard for sellers, and bring them more benefits. :wink: This is like giving your employees a - BONUS! :sunny: :sunny: :blush:

One More thing they should do in Sellers Favor is:

:yum: :yum: :yum: Don’t charge commissions on the TIPs! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

It’s good news. Thanks fiverr team

1 Like

Thank you Fiverr :slight_smile:
This is a huge improvement for seller :slight_smile:

1 Like

PayPal is supported there, but you can’t receive or withdraw money due to CBSL restrictions!

1 Like