Fiverr Forum

No More PayPal Withdrawal Fees! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Fiverr but i donโ€™t have any PayPal account bad luck

2 Likes

This means that there are conversion fees if you are converting the funds into another currency. It costs money to do this and PayPal passes the cost to you. https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6118/~/what-is-the-currency-conversion%2Fcross-border-fee%3F

1 Like

Yes, thank you, I know that, im using PayPal to withdraw since 2 years, but the mail was about the withdrawal fee from Fiverr to PayPal, so I was wondering if there might still be some kind of withdrawal fee if the location and original currency of your PP account isnโ€™t US$.

As I posted later, I withdrew to check and apparently, as one should assume, there is no fee, but that one added sentence in the mail is confusing as the currency conversion happens only if/when you forward money to your local bank and has nothing to do with the withdrawal from Fiverr to PayPal.
Sometimes I pay things online in US$, for instance, or send money in US$, in which case there is no conversion and thus no conversion fee at all.

Anyway, no withdrawal fees from Fiverr to PayPal anymore, thatโ€™s great. :sparkles:

5 Likes

That is great news:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am a Payoneer user but i am happy for you guys
:thinking: :angry: :sob:

1 Like

Yaay! That really very good

1 Like

Finally a great news from fiverr and paypal! :+1::clap:

1 Like

Its actually not a big news for me because i am not using paypal anymore. Paypal exchange rate is very poor compare to payoneer. Paypal will take 2-3 days to transfer payment to the local bank, but payoneer will takes only 8-9hrsโ€ฆSo i am preferring payoneer

2 Likes

This is great news for me. Whenever I balance the PP budget, I always take out a $1 less whenever I add in money from Fiverr before it goes in. Now, thereโ€™s no need to do this. Awesome news.

2 Likes

Pre New year Gift from Fiverr :grinning:

1 Like

Great, But i usually use payoneer

1 Like

Not quite, this is CAPITALISM. Altruism demands self-sacrifice and service to others. Altruism would be increasing the 20% to 30% and giving 10% to the poor.

Besides, the sliding commission fee wouldnโ€™t be fair. Itโ€™s bad enough that we get paid in 14-days while TRSโ€™s get paid in 7-days.

Thatโ€™s why Fiverr is better off following the principles of self-interest. What can I do to attract more buyers, keep my sellers, and make more money? Thatโ€™s the way you grow a company.

2 Likes

I was being sarcastic
However 100% of nothing is nothing. This is something

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s great for us. Thanks for sharing this

1 Like

Thanks fiverr thatโ€™s great news

1 Like

Sorry, I rarely detect sarcasm, and I encounter a lot of altruistic people who โ€œpay it forwardโ€ and embrace โ€œconscious capitalism.โ€ Not to mention the โ€œpeople over profitsโ€ crowd. They donโ€™t realize that if there are no profits, there wonโ€™t be no people.

Fiverr is not Freever, unless they demand a refund.

1 Like

WOW! These are Super great News from Fiverr!! :+1: :star_struck: :smiley:
Fiverr always comes up with innovative ideas!!
THANK YOU FIVERR!!

3 Likes

PAYPAL is always trusted by millions of people .

Payoneer has too many negative reviews for their Unstoppable fees
Payoneer is VORACIOUS ! A hungry monster who eats up your money fast.
โ€œWith the Fiverr card (Payoneer) youโ€™ll go BROKE with all the fees.โ€

Some years ago, I tried Payoneer, with that old scam named โ€œWorld Venturesโ€. When I earn my 1st payment, They started to charge fees and in 1 month I didnโ€™t have anything inside. :frowning:

-> Skrill also is a good suggestion if Fiverr would implement that E-wallet one day!

4 Likes

Seriously That Was Good Thing!

1 Like

Hmm, maybe time to think Paypal again? Oh wait, Paypal charges a lot to withdraw to a bank account, conversion fees are ludicrous. No thank you Paypal, you screwed up in the past 5 years :slight_smile:

1 Like