Fiverr Forum

No More PayPal Withdrawal Fees! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yay! :tada: This is awesome - cheers fiverr, I’m a happy camper!

3 Likes

Wow it’s a great intimate for paypal user on fiverr. Fiverr always great.

1 Like

To anyone who plans to do more frequent withdrawals and lives in the USA, Paypal reports your earnings to the IRS if you have a certain number of withdrawals in a year. I don’t remember the number of them.

3 Likes

This is great thanks fiver

1 Like

This was a great move from Fivver. Long live Fivver!!!

1 Like

They report to the respective authorities in Germany too (not the number of withdrawals but the amount/year if it exceeds a certain amount) and I assume they do probably everywhere according to local laws and policies, so everyone should check, and keep themselves updated regarding such things. Regarding PayPal, you should find that info in PayPal’s terms for your country.

In the words of Fiverr:

Do I have to pay taxes on income earned on Fiverr?
It is the sole responsibility for sellers to verify their personal tax obligation, report, and pay taxes according to the laws of the state and/or country of residence, as applicable and required by local law and regulations. (quoted from the Seller FAQs)

2 Likes

What was the old fee? (I get so few orders on fiv, so never payed attention) . . .

1 Like

Great news!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thank you so much Fiverr!:star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

This Is Very Good News But it Not Helpful For Pakistan Seller
Because PayPal is Banned In Pakistan Without Any Reason
Asad Umar is the Finance, Revenue, and Economic Affairs Minister of Pakistan Many Time Request To Paypal For Make Setup in Pakistan

I Requested You Fiverr Add Some More Payment Method in Fiverr This is Very Helpful For Seller And Fiverr Future Thanks

1 Like

Payoneer would seem to fit the bill if you can’t use PayPal?

1 Like

This is absolutely great.

Thanks Fiverr.

Yay! Thank you so much Fiverr! This is best news!

Waoo! interesting, time to reconsider Paypal again. Thanks

That’s the best Fiverr news for the last 2 years. I won’t stop using Payoneer but still – sometimes I do use PP. Super useful info. Cheers!

1 Like

Wow, this is so good to hear.

I’ve been withdrawing money to Paypal for two months without fees. It’s old news. This was announced back in December.

2 Likes

Ironically, I’m paying PayPal a 1% fee whenever I need my money in minutes instead of having to wait one business day, or two. Still, the peace of mind of seeing your money instead of having to wait for it is great.

1 Like

I use Paypal since 2000 or 2001 and in all that time I needed 2 times help from their customer support. Both times they gave me the best service I have every experienced with any customer support.

1 Like

That’s a fantastic message!

Payoneer withdrawal fees was waved a while ago

1 Like