No more pop-ups announcing when we get an order?

misscrystal

Notifications bug out for me from time to time. I’ve had to just come to assume there is a chance of missing one and I look at the order page directly at least once a day. I prefer to keep a higher response rate but since the bug seems sporadic I haven’t had many problems. If I know I might not check for more than 8-12 hours I usually change my delivery times, pause gigs or use OOO. Today I have received notifications normally.

Notifications bug out for me from time to time. I’ve had to just come to assume there is a chance of missing one and I look at the order page directly at least once a day. I prefer to keep a higher response rate but since the bug seems sporadic I haven’t had many problems. If I know I might not check for more than 8-12 hours I usually change my delivery times, pause gigs or use OOO. Today I have received notifications normally.

I haven’t seen any pop up about notifications for a month at least. I do get the emails but late.

I have been on this site for several hours tonight and the only way I found out someone had placed an order was when I went to my orders page.

Do others still get a pop-up when they are online announcing they got a new order?

Do others still get a pop-up when they are online announcing they got a new order?

They recently changed the way that orders come through in my iPhone notification. Like for example I get a notification saying “so-and-so just bought an order. Hang tight for more info!” or something like that.

They recently changed the way that orders come through in my iPhone notification. Like for example I get a notification saying “so-and-so just bought an order. Hang tight for more info!” or something like that.

My PC browser gives me pop-ups about 90% of the time but my phone app either shows me a blank notification inbox or fails to show a dot most of the time. I only have the app on my phone at all in case I just win notification roulette that day. I consider the Fiverr apps as low-functioning toys.

Archived