Fiverr Community Forum

No new orders from new buyers on June

Hi, I am working as a photo editor here more than a year. My May month’s sell was great. I got new orders from both old and new buyers. But in June I have no new order from new buyers and I’ve received a 4/5 orders from my old buyers. Although other sellers in same category are doing well. I don’t know where is the problem. What can I do now in this situation? Please give me some suggestions. Thanks in advance !

3 Likes

Same situation with me:grin:

2 Likes

Same for me. I made less in June for some reason. I think it has to do with the fact that most people will enjoy their summer holidays in June.

More people on holidays mean less people at work making orders on behalf of their business. It got better for me towards the end of June, but all together its been a bad month for me too…

It might also have something to do with the algorithm changes that I’ve seen other sellers rant about a lot lately.

Let’s hope July brings in some more business!

2 Likes

i think lot of people on their summer vacation try to promote your service in social media

2 Likes

Same here…

I don’t really think that it being summer is the main reason for this sudden decrease in sales for so many sellers.

My feeling is that the new algorithm is acting up and they are still finding ways to fix it.

4 Likes

Same here. It has been the worst run ever since I started on Fiverr.

2 Likes

I think it’s the end here, we had a good time on fiverr but unfortunately we have to find a new real business!
I think even the TRS know that, the impact of this new algorithme is very bad since the beggining of fiverr marketplace!

4 Likes

Hi guys,
Hope you all are doing well.

Something same happened to me. I gonna explain everything so no one gonna get me wrong.

I started my Fiverr profile as a graphic designer on 26th may 2017 and published my very first gig on the same day and surprisingly got my first order on the 2nd day, Then June was great I made over $100 on june ( my very first month ) as I researched well and my gig was always in the top 10 search results. But there was a 8 days order gap in 7-15th of June,but everything gone correctly again. But I got my last order on 20th on june after that I got a extremely cheap order ( 20 designs for $5 ) from buyer’s Request. And till today no orders. By best selling gig is still in the top 10 search results but no orders. But sadly other graphic designers have more than 5 orders in queue ( maybe because their in level 2 ). I always check and update my gig description and all that and stay I. The top 10 search results if someone search for ’ YouTube banner ’ etc.

So this is my situation.
Any type of suggestions, corrections etc. Will be highly appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks In Advance.

1 Like

The bad thing is I can’t seem to find any other decent minijob site. I really like Fiverr, I think the layout’s great, but I’m starting to feel really frustrated. Yesterday a buyer mailed me, wanted samples of my work, and when I said no more samples and sent him an offer, he disappeared. Of course.

2 Likes

This also happened to me, A buyer explained everything that what she wants and also send all pictures what she wanna included into her banner then disappeared.

2 Likes

Did you find any solution ?

1 Like

Yes, I hope that July will bring some more business ! :neutral_face:

So sad! Did you find any solution ?

I Feel the same situation after that I hope July is bring to green moments of our bussiness

3 Likes

Nothing yet:worried: Did you find?

I have had some good orders the last few days. Hopefully the holidays will be over soon. Anyway I think the summer months are slow compared to the winter.

1 Like

Not yet. Here’s hoping things will improve, because honestly, I’ve been googling around and for minijobs, it seems Fiverr is the best out there.

1 Like