No one are buying my gigs

anonymousillusi

I get the impression of someone young from the video. Not that it’s necessarily a bad thing. But it could be a little more reassuring of professionalism. In particular, the music is not going to appeal to a wide range of buyers and is too loud.

Buyers want to know they are going to be dealing with a very professional adult. I get the impression of a young teen who might not know how to do a professional editing job.

I get the impression of someone young from the video. Not that it’s necessarily a bad thing. But it could be a little more reassuring of professionalism. In particular, the music is not going to appeal to a wide range of buyers and is too loud.

Buyers want to know they are going to be dealing with a very professional adult. I get the impression of a young teen who might not know how to do a professional editing job.

I want to show my face and tell my buyers what I’m about but I look a bit young for my age and buyers may assume that I’m like 12. But I could try. Thanks for the advise 😃

There are so many obvious problems with your gig which makes me wonder how much research have you done so far.

Gig description
Your gig description is literally 2 sentences. When you check your competitors then do you feel that you’ve made an effort to sell your gig? Grammar mistakes won’t help you either.

image.png.9134b6719ea5805a23de6eba30da0d18.png

Professional editing software
Filmora is a pretty decent low cost editing software and I’ve used it myself, but every true professional knows it’s not one of the best out there. It’s targeted towards an average consumer who wishes to edit their home videos. You can simply say that you’re using Filmora and that’s it.

Portfolio
In your portfolio you’re showing a stock photo of a random studio. It’s not your studio so why would you use it in your portfolio? I’m not saying you can’t but why not use that space to showcase your actual work?

I’m not trying to bash your gig, it’s just that you’re asking our help yet you haven’t made much effort yourself 😕

There are so many obvious problems with your gig which makes me wonder how much research have you done so far.

Gig description

Your gig description is literally 2 sentences. When you check your competitors then do you feel that you’ve made an effort to sell your gig? Grammar mistakes won’t help you either.

Professional editing software

Filmora is a pretty decent low cost editing software and I’ve used it myself, but every true professional knows it’s not one of the best out there. It’s targeted towards an average consumer who wishes to edit their home videos. You can simply say that you’re using Filmora and that’s it.

Portfolio

In your portfolio you’re showing a stock photo of a random studio. It’s not your studio so why would you use it in your portfolio? I’m not saying you can’t but why not use that space to showcase your actual work?

I’m not trying to bash your gig, it’s just that you’re asking our help yet you haven’t made much effort yourself 😕

Archived