Fiverr Forum

No one is Buying my Gig. [ARCHIVED]

Hi friends i am using Fiverr more then 1 month but till now i can’t get any client. So anyone can help me to improve my gig.

Hi,you have to promote your gig. Facebook and some design forums work for me at the moment.

Reply to @rodesigners: Hi tell me these forums name.

No offence buddy. I just gave you an idea . I can’t give you the names .

Good luck

you can search on google for fiverr gigs related forums, where promoting your fiverr gigs is allowed. Here are few tips from my side, which worked for me…

1. Promote your gigs on fiverr related forums, blogs, websites…(use fiverr forum to promote your gigs)
  2. Advertise your gigs on facebook, twitter and youtube(if possible post it on other social networks)
  3. I saw your gigs, and therefore I suggest you to post those gigs which have more demand. Like you made a gig for designing logos. All your gigs should be in demand. You can browse on fiverr for those gigs which are popular.
  4. The Last and the most important, you did not uploaded any video on your gigs. Upload a video for all of your gigs. You can check my gigs, how I uploaded videos :: fiverr.com/decentdevil
  5. You design logos. Right? So, visit the websites with logo niche and post comments saying that you will provide logos for $5 and throw your link there…

Quite Long list, but might be helpful for you…

Thank You…

Reply to @decentdevil: I agree with him. And you know the quote “No Pain - No Gain” so you need to promote yourself so much to get buyers.

Reply to @rodesigners: Its ok and thank you.

You also have to look how your gig is viewed by buyers. Is it short and direct to the point? What would be your difference with other sellers? Are you flexible enough to go the extra mile to please a seller? I think you get the idea :slight_smile:

Reply to @decentdevil: Thank you very much decentevil for your advice.

Put some more tags on your gigs. And your gig description is very small. Add some more details on them.

Try listing a bunch of different gigs - some that you think may be good, are not - so you need to make a bunch and see what sells - be creative - obviously if no one is buying it - they don’t want it! The first law of sales is create a product people are buying, don’t create something and hope they buy it. Find out what is selling on fiverr, ie: gigs with lots of feedbacks - and then be creative and put your spin on it. Do a bunch till you start to find some winners that get sales, and then expand off them. Also, makes videos which Fiverr says to do, it really helps.

Yeah like if youre doing graphic design you cant just put “I will do graphic design” you gotta be specific :smiley:

I wish it was that easy, LOL but it’s not.

"I will create a business card for $5"

“I will draw a vector image in Adobe Illustrator for 45” etc.

Reply to @decentdevil: Thank you for your help. I’m working on it.

It really depends on the type of niche you are selling, just keep trying new things and keywords are important

Reply to @virgoking06: always welcome…

Hi,you have to promote your gig. Facebook and some design forums work for me at the moment.

Reply to @rodesigners: Hi tell me these forums name.

No offence buddy. I just gave you an idea . I can’t give you the names .

Good luck

you can search on google for fiverr gigs related forums, where promoting your fiverr gigs is allowed. Here are few tips from my side, which worked for me…

1. Promote your gigs on fiverr related forums, blogs, websites…(use fiverr forum to promote your gigs)
  2. Advertise your gigs on facebook, twitter and youtube(if possible post it on other social networks)
  3. I saw your gigs, and therefore I suggest you to post those gigs which have more demand. Like you made a gig for designing logos. All your gigs should be in demand. You can browse on fiverr for those gigs which are popular.
  4. The Last and the most important, you did not uploaded any video on your gigs. Upload a video for all of your gigs. You can check my gigs, how I uploaded videos :: fiverr.com/decentdevil
  5. You design logos. Right? So, visit the websites with logo niche and post comments saying that you will provide logos for $5 and throw your link there…

Quite Long list, but might be helpful for you…

Thank You…

Reply to @decentdevil: I agree with him. And you know the quote “No Pain - No Gain” so you need to promote yourself so much to get buyers.