No one is ordering

ollie5457

Hello there!

It may be helpful to post more than one gig, if you haven’t already. I realize just starting out you may only have one thing you specialize in/ feel comfortable making a profit off of, but there is always a way to think outside of the box and expand those skills! Feel free to also post your gig(s) here for constructive feedback from a Buyer’s perspective!

Hello there, community! As a Seller on Fiverr, especially with little to no sales, it can be very difficult to see the Buyer’s perspective of your gig. Is it written professionally enough? Is it clear what service(s) you offer? Do your gig photos give good examples/ strongly correlate with what you’re offering? Are your prices fair? Are your delivery times desirable? I know for me, the inquiries go on. I decided to make this thread for anyone and everyone here in the forum to have a space to P…

Best regards, Taz

I have noticed it is relatively new sellers who peddle this “stay active all the time” it is erroneous. Please stop passing on wrong or harmful information. It is practically impossible to stay active all the time, I mean you have a life of course.

Hello there!

It may be helpful to post more than one gig, if you haven’t already. I realize just starting out you may only have one thing you specialize in/ feel comfortable making a profit off of, but there is always a way to think outside of the box and expand those skills! Feel free to also post your gig(s) here for constructive feedback from a Buyer’s perspective!

Hello there, community! As a Seller on Fiverr, especially with little to no sales, it can be very difficult to see the Buyer’s perspective of your gig. Is it written professionally enough? Is it clear what service(s) you offer? Do your gig photos give good examples/ strongly correlate with what you’re offering? Are your prices fair? Are your delivery times desirable? I know for me, the inquiries go on. I decided to make this thread for anyone and everyone here in the forum to have a space to P…

Best regards, Taz

These are my 2 main gigs:

favicon-32x32.png.3c8cc2dc8465f3c35d54d48e280609e5.png Fiverr.com
edit-and-retouch-any-image.thumb.jpg.45d1d519f9b964a0a93e2ab7efc95c8d.jpg

Ollie5457: I will edit and retouch any image for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Ollie5457 will edit and retouch any image. | I have had a few years of experience in the world of photo editing and enhancement. I run a successful Instagram page with a decent | Fiverr

favicon-32x32.png.3c8cc2dc8465f3c35d54d48e280609e5.png Fiverr.com
edit-and-retouch-any-image.thumb.jpg.45d1d519f9b964a0a93e2ab7efc95c8d.jpg

For only $5, Ollie5457 will edit and retouch any image. | I have had a few years of experience in the world of photo editing and enhancement. I run a successful Instagram page with a decent | Fiverr

Please check out this link, It will help you to get orders easier: How to get orders for beginners

Keep in mind, don’t forget to be PATIENT and POSITIVE, while you’re trying on your Gig improvement. (it needs a hard work as well as your patient).

I wish you all the best on Fiverr and keep going :v:t2:

Copied the same one twice whoops…

this is my second https://www.fiverr.com/share/yEdQjZ

Hello there!

Best regards, Taz

these are my gigs

favicon-32x32.png.58deca98450c0dfe599a150bedeeae2f.png Fiverr.com
proof-read-your-documents.jpg.5071a8f169d3a4adab6980be892a4d43.jpg

Ollie5457: I will proof read your documents for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Ollie5457 will proof read your documents. | Need to proof read but don't have time? On a small budget but need good quality? This is the gig for you! I'm fast, reliable | Fiverr

favicon-32x32.png.58deca98450c0dfe599a150bedeeae2f.png Fiverr.com
edit-and-retouch-any-image.thumb.jpg.76f68e66eb35c9d576726658d61d3cef.jpg

How do you create buyer requests?

After greeting, I just go to the first paragraph and introduce my background experience briefly (in 2 lines), then I address his/her needs and try to solve them ( in my words) For example, I’ll translate your document from English to Persian, as you wish all will be done manually.

Then In the last paragraph(conclusion) I say: " Let me know if my profile looks interesting, and we can set up a time to talk."

For more information, check this link out: Sixteen Paisa : How to Write a Buyer Request on Fiverr

all the recourses regarding tips and tricks are already here in the tips category…
I would highly recommend you to visit that…

Regarding not receiving any order… I would tell you to improve your gig images give them a professional look…
Best of luck …

These are my 2 main gigs:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
fecfb231e64c7d2f268921dd8ea96d9da343e7bd_2_333x500.jpeg

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
fecfb231e64c7d2f268921dd8ea96d9da343e7bd_2_333x500.jpeg

Apologies for the confusion, you need to post these on the thread that I have linked for assistance! I would remove the post from here as My Fiver Experience > My Fiverr Gigs is the only category where posting URL to your gigs is allowed.

Archived