No one is sending me the order

faiqnisar115

I checked out your gigs, and may I say that maybe offering writing gigs isn’t the best idea if your grasp on grammar is slightly shaky.

I don’t mean this in a demeaning or negative way, it’s just that clients generally expect a certain level of quality in writing, and maybe that’s why your first client only gave you a 4 star rating. Perhaps it would be a good idea to offer other types of gigs instead?

I checked out your gigs, and may I say that maybe offering writing gigs isn’t the best idea if your grasp on grammar is slightly shaky.

I don’t mean this in a demeaning or negative way, it’s just that clients generally expect a certain level of quality in writing, and maybe that’s why your first client only gave you a 4 star rating. Perhaps it would be a good idea to offer other types of gigs instead?

Thanks somaginer for your advice 🙂 i will definetely work to improve it

• 8 months later...

Hey somaginer1996, Could you please advise me, I can’t get any order, I have just complete two orders and got 5 star reviews, but now I can’t get order, I will be very happy with your guidelines ! Thank you!

This is spam.@expeert_grafix If you want help you need to make your own post under the category Improve My Gig.

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/forum-rules-dos-and-donts

Archived