No one order on my gigs

farhanarts123

Unfortunately, there are no guarantees that sellers will gain orders here. Just because you have gigs, does not mean you will have random orders. What actions are you taking to connect to your target customers, and convince them to hire you?

You might consider putting better sample images in your gigs. Also better descriptions, as the “What I can’t do” would fit better in the FAQs.

Showcase what you can do, not what you can’t.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Unfortunately, there are no guarantees that sellers will gain orders here. Just because you have gigs, does not mean you will have random orders. What actions are you taking to connect to your target customers, and convince them to hire you?

hey thanks,uumm maybe i share my gigs on my social media, and i’ll give a better sample images on my gigs and show them my skill on description so I can convince them to hire me

You might consider putting better sample images in your gigs. Also better descriptions, as the “What I can’t do” would fit better in the FAQs.

Showcase what you can do, not what you can’t.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

hey thanks for your advice this really help me, i’ll improve my gigs and give the buyer a better images sample, the reason I write " the thing that I cant do" is I don’t want dissapointing my client, but yeah sure i’ll edit my description i’ll show my client what I can do for them.

Archived