No option to upload photos!

Hi,

I dutifully paid my fees but found no way to upload a photo. I went to the contact page of my artist and found no way to communicate to her. Just a link to 1 purchase. At the customer support page I wrote about the situation and sent a photo there but… hey come on. Am I totally missing something?

Thanks for any hints.

If you want to send a message to someone, look at their profile page (fiverr.com/namehere) and you should find “contact me” under their name. If they don’t, it means they are not sellers and cannot be contacted this way.

If you want to upload a photo as part of an (existing) order, you can go into the order and you will be able to send updates there, including uploading files.

Reply to @laughingcrow: That is what I thought too but there is no option on the order page. The following is the text from that page and there is no link or button for writing or uploading.

_____

Order hasn’t started yet, needs your input!

The seller requires some information in order to get started.

Hi, please send virtues the following information to get started:

Hi,

Thanks for your order

Please send me your clear photo and leave the rest to me.

1 gig for head to chest image only, If you need full body drawing, simple background… then please check the extra below or contact me if you need something else

11:49 August 28, 2014

Send virtues your order requirements

There should be an option there to upload a document and put in a message. Without it, the order will not proceed. If you do not see it:

1. Try with a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
  2. Clear your cache and cookies
  3. In Firefox: Hit Control+F5 to force reload the page

If none of this shows up the option to send messages and/or attachments, you will have to wait for Customer Support to investigate the issue. You may have a bug or script error going on here.

Edit: That lowest part of your message “Send Virtues your order requirements” - is that a button? Or just a message? Because else I imagine clicking that would allow you to uplad stuff.

That did the trick. I switched to Safari from Firefox and got the communications window.

Thanks,

D