No order at least a click

nurul03

Hello everyone, I am a new seller in this platform. I am sending buyer request in daily. I have already sent 80 buyers request but did not get any order. I am becoming frustrated day by day. Please someone help me to promote my gig. If you have no order then just click my link:https://www.fiverr.com/share/v8mb8D

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 27 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips , even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Please someone help me to promote my gig.

No. It’s not our job to do your work for you.

Aha! Gotchya!

Hello there ya goof! If someone linked this thread to your post, it means you just tried to advertise yourself in the forums! What a CLOWN clown_faceclown_faceclown_faceclown_face!!! Please do the work on your own to get gig orders. Post flyers, respond to buyer requests, and post on social media. But of all places, of all places you COULD pick, you posted here. The one place you shouldn’t. Good job. Happy clowning! I shall see how many reposts this will get! Honk honk! …

Archived