No order at my gig

ahmed46

Try to follow this

Hi there, i’ve heard from many sellers on forum they are not getting orders or sales have been down Below are some tips that can help you Be Consistent On PlatformContinuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums [what happens with most sellers that they don’t share gig regularly they stop after sharing it 1 or 2 times ].Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.Research the tags currently working for your category [ If certain tags works…

• 3 weeks later...

Try to follow this

Hi there, i’ve heard from many sellers on forum they are not getting orders or sales have been down Below are some tips that can help you Be Consistent On PlatformContinuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums [what happens with most sellers that they don’t share gig regularly they stop after sharing it 1 or 2 times ].Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.Research the tags currently working for your category [ If certain tags works…

Hi there, I’ve tried to get an order. Try to another type of gigs on stable the market under Graphic Design. Pray for me.

Share much more your Gig on soicial media… I think the very hard site in Linkedin

Contact me for more details

I am always share my gigs link on social media but didn’t get an order. May be my gigs aren’t fiverr standard for an order. May you suggest or help to improve my gigs.

alam7614

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived