Fiverr Community Forum

No order but still happy

hi its me maria after 2 months i have not any order but still hapyy…daily comes to here read some topics some suggestion some views and some gossip…

5 Likes

It is always lovely to see positivity, Maria! You deserve some work and I really hope it shows up for you very soon. Thank you for your happy message today, I certainly enjoyed it.

3 Likes

Gossip? I didn’t know the Fiverr forum had such a subcategory of discussion. :grin:

If you are talking about drama, then yes, the forum indeed does have the occasional thread full of insults, bickering, sob stories, or self destructive grudges.

5 Likes

In my view gossip is a discussion with some joy and happiness.it does not means to be a drama or sob stories…just enjoying every one’s experience in these discussions…

1 Like

thankyou so much anniejenkinson

i am still happy with fiverr forum …

That is a far more positive view and definition of gossip than is customary! There are indeed many people who love to hear and share gossip, so I can see where you are coming from.

1 Like

Forum staff, where you at? We need a gossip sub :joy:

2 Likes

yes we need…where we can enjoy because every one’s here facing some difficulties so for relax we need some gossip lol…