Fiverr Community Forum

No order coming for COVID-19

In this case of COVID-19, I am not getting any orders from the buyer. So what should I do now?

14 Likes

Continue your gig marketing on social media and send more buyer request.

11 Likes

I have been doing this for 6 months but I am not getting any good results. :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried:

1 Like

Have patience and try to active on fiverr atleast 14 hours. Send buyer requests.

4 Likes

Try to get a job or find another source of income, then?

8 Likes

I think we need to be patient in this hard time.
Everything goes hard.
Just keep posting on buyer request try to use promote gig tools and promote it on your social media and it will bring you some result.

Be patience, the storm will be pass soon.

1 Like

Just be patient. And never loose hope. Try to promote your service on Pinterest or Twitter. They’re great platform to bring more orders.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for encouraging me.
Hope this storm will over soon. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Continue sharing your gigs on social media…
It will be helpful to you

2 Likes

Thank you for this advise.

Start sending request and have patience.

hello friend, i am facing same problem like you. i think, we need more patient… it will be ok soon. stay safe. best of luck.

1 Like

nothing is impossible for a confident man .so be confident on your self and try to find out what is your lacking or weakness.

ode, we have to keep patience

I think Patience is the best for us.

“Continue sharing your gigs on social media”, going around social media and spam your gig won’t help it doesn’t affect on your gig at all, you can only attract some protentional buyers from your audience. I have done a lot promotions as a TRS with 20 000+ followers around social media platforms and my all gigs are on last page with better performance then 99% of fiverr total gigs

My next move is desperate and i hope it will help to boost my gigs i will make new gig and decrees delivery time from 3 days to 24h from $80 to $5.