No order due to corona virus

mahnoor_khtak

Surprisingly, I have work. I actively try to pick a day to just sulk in bed because everything is a bit too heavy to handle but orders come through. I’m looking at around 20% loss of monthly revenue at this rate but it could be much worse, I suppose, since I mostly do promo work for public events.

People just started ordering personal artworks instead of festival posters. Gifts, affirmations, reminders to meditate, etc. Anything to get themselves through the rough times mentally.

Oddly enough, I’ve actually gotten more orders in the past two weeks than usual. Sure, my queue is steady due to my customers commissioning larger works, but I’ve recently done half a dozen short stories, all from different customers. And I hadn’t done a short story since last November, so it was a nice break from the long-form and reassured me that people still saw my gigs (I hadn’t had a new client in a long while). A couple of clients have told me that they’re getting more stories done because they have more time to read with the social distancing.

I am a single mother and fiverr is my only support to raise my child. I am really worried due to drastic drop in sales for last few weeks. Its a hard time now for all the mankind but IT WILL PASS SOON, i hope. I will pray for all. Please be safe and practice social distancing to protect you and others. GOD BLESS US ALL.

Archived