Fiverr Community Forum

No order due to corona virus

I am facing no order issue since last week OMG

10 Likes

I’m facing same issue from last 20 DAYS

5 Likes

my sales are also low from the start of february

2 Likes

Yes i am also facing this problem and i am in tention.

3 Likes

yes i am also tense but its better we should not waste time i am improving my gigs and taking free fiverr courses

5 Likes

In march I have completed only 4 orders. very sad

2 Likes

That’s so sad to us!

1 Like

Its really not good.

Im just really trying to get my 1st sale, still no sucsess.

Best of luck to everyone <3

4 Likes

I also face same issue

2 Likes

Yeah its look like global business downfall effecting here too. my sales are also down
I hope everything get well soon

2 Likes

It’s not good,

I hope you gain some work soon!

2 Likes

It has only one free course I guess?

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s because I’m a level 0 now but yeah my sales are slow lol

3 Likes

Surprisingly, I have work. I actively try to pick a day to just sulk in bed because everything is a bit too heavy to handle but orders come through. I’m looking at around 20% loss of monthly revenue at this rate but it could be much worse, I suppose, since I mostly do promo work for public events.

People just started ordering personal artworks instead of festival posters. Gifts, affirmations, reminders to meditate, etc. Anything to get themselves through the rough times mentally.

10 Likes

I’m facing same issue from about one month .The day is very frustrating.Hopefully, this frustrating day will end soon

1 Like

I am also facing same issues since last 2 weeks

1 Like

Oddly enough, I’ve actually gotten more orders in the past two weeks than usual. Sure, my queue is steady due to my customers commissioning larger works, but I’ve recently done half a dozen short stories, all from different customers. And I hadn’t done a short story since last November, so it was a nice break from the long-form and reassured me that people still saw my gigs (I hadn’t had a new client in a long while). A couple of clients have told me that they’re getting more stories done because they have more time to read with the social distancing.

4 Likes

I don’t know why. But I got high-cost 3 orders past two weeks. All are high-cost orders. :grinning: :blush: :blush:

5 Likes

that’s cool, congrats :blush: :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you. :grinning: :grinning: :+1: And how is your orders?