No Order From December

mrincredesignz

Your gig looks absolutely amazing. The problem is not with your gig, but problem is that logo designing and business card design are the two catergories which are very saturated with sellers. So, I would suggest you to advertise your gigs with your family & friends, share them in social media, communities, reddit, youtube(if you have a channel). By advertising, you will increase your CLICK THROUGH RATE(CTR) which will help to rank your gig higher in the search results and hence it will attract more buyers

Your gig looks absolutely amazing. The problem is not with your gig, but problem is that logo designing and business card design are the two catergories which are very saturated with sellers. So, I would suggest you to advertise your gigs with your family & friends, share them in social media, communities, reddit, youtube(if you have a channel). By advertising, you will increase your CLICK THROUGH RATE(CTR) which will help to rank your gig higher in the search results and hence it will attract more buyers

Thanks, I am already promoting my Gig at different platforms.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived