No order from last 2 months . What to do

manishpoonia775

Cy may have an answer for you.

Are you about to create a post about having no orders? Are bills piling up? Can you not afford to feed your children because of the downfall of your Fiverr career? If so, self pity will get you nowhere. What you need to do instead is take action. Last month was my worst month on Fiverr ever. This includes my initial time as a new seller back in 2014. I’m also going to just say it. When you start working on Fiverr and are successful, you often find that Fiverr starts to make up the bulk of your …

Okay, since many of you seem not to have read Cy’s helpful article then here is further info for you.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Okay, since many of you seem not to have read Cy’s helpful article then here is further info for you.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales) Tips for Sellers

And six posts later… they still haven’t… 😬

In my country there is an old saying:

You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink.

Reading the two threads, I attached will help you get sales if you work hard and apply the knowledge in the threads.

Horses are tough and stubborn creatures, Vickie. 😉

Cy may have an answer for you.

Are you about to create a post about having no orders? Are bills piling up? Can you not afford to feed your children because of the downfall of your Fiverr career? If so, self pity will get you nowhere. What you need to do instead is take action. Last month was my worst month on Fiverr ever. This includes my initial time as a new seller back in 2014. I’m also going to just say it. When you start working on Fiverr and are successful, you often find that Fiverr starts to make up the bulk of your …

Thank you for the share, i got some motivation from here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

In my country there is an old saying:

You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink.

Reading the two threads, I attached will help you get sales if you work hard and apply the knowledge in the threads.

That’s like an awesome speech 😎

I love it

Archived