No Order from one month

didn’t getting order why? :thinking:
why fiver didn’t give me order?
there is no order on my gig’s.

8 Likes

same here
spend some time on fiver.

1 Like

You need to improve your gig images as well as descriptions.

1 Like

Need to Marketing and Active on fiverr :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Fiverr didn’t give you orders my bro… :slightly_smiling_face:
Only buyers can… :wink:

1 Like

Your gigs sort of look… fake?

This one in particular - the image is clearly taken from google (I found 4 or 5 copies of the “before/after” image), and it looks like you put a bunch of text on it - poorly. The text looks really sloppy. So to me it looks like you stole this image from google and then added some really messy text boxes on top. If you’re adept in photoshop why would you do that instead of showcasing your skills?

I mean these are straight up ripped from Google images lol

3 Likes

try to create unique gig and send buyer request daily and keep online more time.

2 Likes

Totally agree, some people have no skills and come to fiverr to earn the “easy money”, lol.

Hi, Brother you need to spend time on fiverr. Don’t worry you will get.

1 Like

or Have one big problem title problem…check your gig title if its not working try to change it bro, do some marketing also

1 Like

Same here this is 17th day on Fiverr not got any order.

some tips for me. Looking for someone response.

Hey - seriously. I just copy and pasted your gig info and you literally copy and pasted, word for word, a Top Rated Seller’s gig info. You’re gonna get a warning sooner or later.

Screenshot(1) Screenshot

2 Likes

I facing same problem.
I don’t know why??

No need to send me a private message asking how to improve your gigs. I don’t know anything about photoshop or data entry. But a good start would be to delete the images you stole and the description you stole from another seller before you get a warning.

1 Like

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Intentional copies of Gigs

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

1 Like

You still haven’t gotten rid of the stolen images and deleted the copied gig description. Why?

Also, all of your packages are the same. If I was a buyer and I looked at your gigs, I would be confused and move on to someone else.

1 Like