No order get...but why?

syedsibtyhasan1

Well there is a lot of competition now a days on fiverr so you have to work hard to get success.

I have created some thread long ago for the newbies. hope this will help you

Hi, Thanks everyone for watching this post. I just want to share some tips for the new sellers so that they may have better experience using fiverr. TIP1: Use relevant Tags, Titles and also make sure to use your primary keywords in the first paragraph of your gig description. TIP2: Use high quality image for your gig thumbnail. The minimum size for the gig thumbnail is 550x370 but make sure to use this size 1000x673 or more for better quality image. TIP3: Always share your gig on social Medi…
I have heard from many newbies that they are not getting orders and they have done all the necessary things to optimize their gig and their gig is in searches and still they are not getting sales. I recommend all of them to social share your gigs. Don’t use your existing social media account if you are from Asia i recommend to create a new account and search for the people that need their service add them and get in touch with them so that whenever they need your service they can contact you ea…
Hi Folks, I am working on fiverr from past 2-3 years and wanted to share my experience about how to check mistakes in your gigs and what are the ways to optimize them. Always create your gig by first reviewing the gigs of your competitors and adding relevant tags and create a unique SEO friendly description.After publishing your gig. Daily visit the “My Gigs” Page and check your impressions, Clicks and ViewsHow to Improve your Impressions: If you are not getting good impressions. It’s ti…

Hit Like if you find the information helpful

Regards

How can I get an order because I am using Fiverr last 6 months but still no order …Will you tell me what can I do because I need money I am student And I want to earn money for further studies…

How can I get an order because I am using Fiverr last 6 months but still no order …Will you tell me what can I do because I need money I am student And I want to earn money for further studies…

You could get a job. At this rate, that might be a better way for you to earn some money for school. It just doesn’t seem like you are ready to be a serious seller here on Fiverr. Fiverr is a LOT of work, requires a great deal of patience, and will not be an immediate source of substantial cash flow.

Please be realistic about your expectations. Fiverr is not a bank.

This is going to sound harsh, but from a buyer’s point of view,
here’s why:
You offer a design gig yet I see no designs.

Have you checked other successful sellers offering design gigs?
They usually have stunning sample images.

Also you have a gig where you promote business to other people,
yet you are not being able to promote your own successfully.
That’s saying a lot.

At this point relying on Fiverr as extra income on the side does not look like the
best option for you.

This is going to sound harsh, but from a buyer’s point of view,

here’s why:

You offer a design gig yet I see no designs.

Have you checked other successful sellers offering design gigs?

They usually have stunning sample images.

Also you have a gig where you promote business to other people,

yet you are not being able to promote your own successfully.

That’s saying a lot.

At this point relying on Fiverr as extra income on the side does not look like the

best option for you.

Thanx a lot for giving me informative material…

You could get a job. At this rate, that might be a better way for you to earn some money for school. It just doesn’t seem like you are ready to be a serious seller here on Fiverr. Fiverr is a LOT of work, requires a great deal of patience, and will not be an immediate source of substantial cash flow.

Thanx a lot for giving me informative material…

Thanx a lot for giving me informative material dear

Archived