NO order help please

prosignature

Hi @prosignature,

Welcome to Fiverr and to the forum!

I will strongly recommend you to get rid of the unlimited revisions and just set a few. Unlimited revisions = Unlimited headaches.

Besides that, and since I’m two left handed for design and writing, I can only advice you to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page. Nevertheless, I think @hum_on_the_go and @ahmwritingco could help you with your gig if there were any thing that can be improved - they are very kind and always there to help others.

Also, please check this link, it’s a free course provided by Fiverr.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
657620807_LUoAuigOTiOhYimMa2dB_Freelancing20online20course20780x440-min.jpg.66761407f98829190af1f3bbb53a8cf3.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Thanks for the tag, @maitasun! You’re so right about unlimited revisions.

Hi, Prosignature.

I’ve taken a quick look at your Gig, and I think it has a lot of potential.

You could improve your use of grammar. Your profile and Gig descriptions aren’t written in perfect business English. It’s not a massive problem, because they’re still easy to understand, but you could fix most of those grammar errors if you want to by using a piece of software called Grammarly.

You could also run any buyer responses through Grammarly to tidy them up a bit. It’s not a perfect piece of software, but it’s useful for catching minor errors.

Hopefully my sidekick @hum_on_the_go, the logo expert, will be along soon to give you some feedback on your images!

Thanks for the tag, @maitasun! You’re so right about unlimited revisions.

Hi, Prosignature.

I’ve taken a quick look at your Gig, and I think it has a lot of potential.

You could improve your use of grammar. Your profile and Gig descriptions aren’t written in perfect business English. It’s not a massive problem, because they’re still easy to understand, but you could fix most of those grammar errors if you want to by using a piece of software called Grammarly.

You could also run any buyer responses through Grammarly to tidy them up a bit. It’s not a perfect piece of software, but it’s useful for catching minor errors.

Hopefully my sidekick @hum_on_the_go, the logo expert, will be along soon to give you some feedback on your images!

hey would you like to tell me how to write description 🙂

and where are the errors

i made my fiver account in 2018 and i get only 2 orders

hey would you like to tell me how to write description 🙂

and where are the errors

i made my fiver account in 2018 and i get only 2 orders

Hi! 🙂

hey would you like to tell me how to write description

and where are the error

I’m quite busy at the moment, so I can only write a short post.

In your profile description, your biggest problems are punctuation, capitalisation and spacing.

This…

Hi Guys,

I am a graphic designer I am here not only to earn money But also to express my skills and make my customers happy.please feel free to contact me.

Could read like this…

Hi guys,

I am a graphic designer. I am here not only to earn money but also to express my skills and make my customers happy. Please feel free to contact me.

Punctuation and other conventions make text soooo much easier to read. Luckily, the software I recommended earlier, Grammarly (just Google its name to use it for free), can help you with that.

Linguistic prejudice is an unfortunate fact of life. People do judge others by their use of language. Don’t be on the wrong end of their judgements!

and my main issue is i dont know how to send buyer request

please help how to write proposal

A few tips that I’ve picked up from this forum:

• Be polite and friendly
  • Show that you’ve actually read the request
  • Talk a little about your experience or what you could bring to the project (try to avoid cliches)
  • Write using proper business English
  • Consider offering a good deal and/or fast delivery
  • Make sure the buyer can find your work samples (if appropriate)
  • Play the numbers game

A basic template you could use:

Short greeting

Short confirmation you’ve understood the buyer’s needs

Talk a little about your experience and possibly your ideas

Include any other reason why you should be hired (optional)

Briefly tell the buyer where they can legally find samples of your work (if appropriate)

Short goodbye or call to action (optional)

Archived