No order -i need help of expert

shamimakter184

I am new on Fiverr from the last 2 months. But I have not got any orders yet. I have shared my gig on many social media platforms, but no result. Please suggest me what can I do?

I have shared my gig on many social media platforms, but no result.

Please suggest me what can I do?

If anybody share their gigs into social media, Usually it will visible to their friends and family.

Will your friends and family buy your service ? Absolutely not.

Your service will buy those who need your service.

Everywhere "you can see that share your gig on social media and you will get sells. " It is not always true.

You can not reach yet to your customers those who actually need your service. So you haven’t got order yet.

You need to reach your customers those who need your service. It would be social media or any marketing strategy. Otherwise you will not get order.

You should impress your customer. Then they will buy your service.

If able to sell your service and able to achieve much orders and able to deliver with good rating.

Within this process your GIG performance will be better than others.

When your gig perform better than your competitors , then your GIG will appear beginning of search result ( First page).

Then you will also get orders without gig marketing. Because buyers will be able to find you easily.

If anybody share their gigs into social media, Usually it will visible to their friends and family.

Everywhere "you can see that share your gig on social media and you will get sells. " It is not always true.

You can not reach yet to your customers those who actually need your service. So you haven’t got order yet.

You need to reach your customers those who need your service. It would be social media or any marketing strategy. Otherwise you will not get order.

If able to sell your service and able to achieve much orders and able to deliver with good rating.

When your gig perform better than your competitors , then your GIG will appear beginning of search result ( First page).

Then you will also get orders without gig marketing. Because buyers will be able to find you easily.

@hk_wordpress

Thank you so much for your tips.

That’s true that we should reach to the person who needs the service. Good point.

Well, it seems you did pay attention to what the video says.

It does not make much sense to share the gigs over family groups, friend’s groups, “clicking” groups. Basically what vast majority of users do. This is in no way target audience.

People here say they do everything what they can. Sharing on facebook, twitter, wherever but those who say this do not understand that posting over and over to same low potential audience (like friend, friends of friends, friends of friends of friends, …) does not bring quality traffic to Gigs.

Archived