No order in this year!

creativesense11

It has been a tough year for just about everyone. My feeling on this is that God/Universe/Life wanted us to look into ourselves see what was and wasn’t working.

Asking other people, as if there is a simple list of a-b-c things you can do to makes sales, is the exact opposite of looking inward as you are making this not about you.

If no one is buying from you, it is a you thing. Bummer yes but at the same time that means that the control is with you and not some other person like Fiverr or an orange-faced president who you absolutely can’t control.

No we’re talkin’

So what is it that you do well? What can you offer that I can’t or don’t want to do for myself? If you say make a $5 logo you are lost. Not only because I can make a logo (and make it move around with music)…

…but because there are 55,376 other people saying exactly the same and delivering very ordinary work.

People want something unique. Something special, something that they feel is a real addition to their life.

So what is it that you do well? What can you offer that I can’t or don’t want to do for myself?

🙂

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.df37211fcc1b9d47dad8956b0b8114cf.jpg

Archived