No order last seven days

sangumyc

hi everyone,

Last 7 days no order for me. what about your’s…

I have earned plenty of orders in the last seven days. What are you doing to earn yours? Are you marketing and promoting your services to your target customers? Are you effectively reaching out to those who need what you have to offer?

I have earned plenty of orders in the last seven days. What are you doing to earn yours? Are you marketing and promoting your services to your target customers? Are you effectively reaching out to those who need what you have to offer?

hi, thank you for your reply. need some help for me.i already promote my gig in social media. also use marketing service to promote my gig. still couldn’t fix that problem.

hi, thank you for your reply. need some help for me.i already promote my gig in social media. also use marketing service to promote my gig. still couldn’t fix that problem.

i already promote my gig in social media. also use marketing service to promote my gig. still couldn’t fix that problem.

How have you been promoting your Gig on social media? You’ve completed over a hundred orders on Fiverr. Were your promotional efforts working up until now?

need some help for me.i already promote my gig in social media. also use marketing service to promote my gig. still couldn’t fix that problem.

I cannot help you advertise your gigs. Take some time to research your target market, learn what they need, and where you can find them, and then appeal to those needs wherever they are located. That is how you successfully market a product or service.

Archived