No order no buyer request ;(

solution_hub

You don’t need buyer requests to be successful. What you need is a willingness to do the work and research to understand your target customers, find where they can be found, and then go reach out to them and show them how you can solve their problems.

If you want to be successful here on Fiverr, you’re going to have to go find your customers. They do not appear by magic just so you can have as many orders as you want. You will need to work hard to EARN your sales.

What are you willing to do to reach out to your customers and EARN your success?

You don’t need buyer requests to be successful. What you need is a willingness to do the work and research to understand your target customers, find where they can be found, and then go reach out to them and show them how you can solve their problems.

If you want to be successful here on Fiverr, you’re going to have to go find your customers. They do not appear by magic just so you can have as many orders as you want. You will need to work hard to EARN your sales.

What are you willing to do to reach out to your customers and EARN your success?

How I will find my target customers?

Well, if you’re trying to connect to people that need your services, where do you think you’ll find those people? Give it some thought, and I think you’ll discover your answer.

I’m not going to do your research for you.

Well, if you’re trying to connect to people that need your services, where do you think you’ll find those people? Give it some thought, and I think you’ll discover your answer.

I’m not going to do your research for you.

Oh Thanks for a great suggestion

Archived