Fiverr Community Forum

No Order on Fiverr!

I have created 7 gigs on my account. All of them are on different skills. And I am expert on all of the skills. But didn’t get any order till now!! Even not a single message from any buyers. Now, I am going depressed day by day. What to do now? Any advice?

22 Likes

Take it easy, just do one thing you should active properly and send buyer request if you do this properly you will get job soon

5 Likes

I keep myself active almost 19+ hours on fiverr and also send buyer requests. But didn’t get any results till now :pensive:

2 Likes

Do more one think active most of the time in fiverr forum

5 Likes
6 Likes

Keep time! Thats the only and one solution for your problem.

1 Like

I have the same problems.

same here from two weeks

WOW
, I am really glad to hear that your opinion. Thank you very much

1 Like

never lose hope, keep working.

2 Likes

Thanks to share.
Its very informative

Thank you

1 Like

you will get order today or tomorrow if you are skilled and properly active on Fiverr. But the most important thing is “you have to be confident on yourself”

1 Like

Please try to active maximum time Fiverr and recharge your competitor gig with creating gig always SEO optimized :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I am facing the same problem too. But be patient and keep it up and prepare yourself. Hope you will get orders

Do more active most of the time in Fiverr & fiverr forum :100: :100: :heart:

2 Likes

thank you brother. will remember

2 Likes

My advice:

1. Try to promote your GIG on different social media that can improve your gig impression. Remember you cant share your gig continuously, if you do that it will be count as spamming.so be careful about this.

2. Share your gig on Various Blog, Forum, Article sites (so to share your gig on those sites at first you write a good post so that visitors can interest to read your status and include your gig link within that post or article).

3. Stay connected on fiver and contribute on fiver forum. It’s on of the best idea to improve your profile.

I hope you will get your first order.
Thanks

4 Likes

how to contribute on forum?

1 Like

Contributing on the forum is a fallacy as far as getting orders, since most of us here are sellers as well. This is one of those debunked myths that tend to be passed off by newbie sellers or those who send hapless people to sign up as a seller with the notion they will make tons of money with little to NO effort.

My guess is, you probably have created a Gig that has stiff competition - meaning, there are literally thousands offering the same thing - and this makes it nearly impossible to stand out.

GG

4 Likes

Thank you very much brother for being our member

1 Like