No order or increase any clicks and views

rashed007t2

how to improve my gig , and my gig impression doesnt increase what was the problem , i share all times in twitter and linkedin and facebook , but my gig impression is lower than past days , day by day my gig impression going down 😦
give me a suggestion , and i am not still getting orders , why 😦 ? i am always send buyer request and they dont knock me , 😦 why , i send buyer request as there requirments but they did not contact with me 😦 , i feels badman , am i the only one who suffered every day every morning every night 😦

please help me

how to improve my gig , and my gig impression doesnt increase what was the problem , i share all times in twitter and linkedin and facebook , but my gig impression is lower than past days , day by day my gig impression going down 😦

give me a suggestion , and i am not still getting orders , why 😦 ? i am always send buyer request and they dont knock me , 😦 why , i send buyer request as there requirments but they did not contact with me 😦 , i feels badman , am i the only one who suffered every day every morning every night 😦

please help me

please help me

Promote your gigs on bkig and website.

The service will get more traffic submissions every day

Archived