No order or more click on my Gigs

afrin93

Hi, I am a new seller from March 2021. I published three Gigs. There are FB page create, FB & IG marketing, and Virtual Assistant. I promote my Gigs on social media sites (FB & LinkedIn). Why isn’t my gig click increasing and getting no orders yet now? As a new seller, I requested to you please see my profile or Gigs and solve my problem or suggest. Please help me.

My profile:
My profile

With regards,
Afrin93

Hello Afrin93,

I checked your profile and as I can see your response time is 2 hours which is not good.

Do the following things to have more clicks on Fiverr:

1. Make the gig image perfect, clients see your gig images first and then enter your profile.

2. Install the Fiverr mobile application so you become active all the time and respond to the messages quickly.

3. Send the 10 buyer requests daily.

4. Be patient and wait for your time.

Stay blessed!

Hello Afrin93,

I checked your profile and as I can see your response time is 2 hours which is not good.

Do the following things to have more clicks on Fiverr:

1. Make the gig image perfect, clients see your gig images first and then enter your profile.

2. Install the Fiverr mobile application so you become active all the time and respond to the messages quickly.

3. Send the 10 buyer requests daily.

4. Be patient and wait for your time.

Stay blessed!

Hello muslimmir, Thank you very much for your valuable comments. I read your post & visit your profile. Your profile is so good. I understood your suggestions. I will try according your suggestions. Note: any tips for success please share with me.

With regards

afrin93

Hello muslimmir, Thank you very much for your valuable comments. I read your post & visit your profile. Your profile is so good. I understood your suggestions. I will try according your suggestions. Note: any tips for success please share with me.

With regards

afrin93

Hello, my suggestion will be that you need to be perfect in your niche. Make your skills up to mark. Give your 100% to all your clients and you will see how you improve.

Thank you!

Hello, my suggestion will be that you need to be perfect in your niche. Make your skills up to mark. Give your 100% to all your clients and you will see how you improve.

Thank you!

Hi, Thank you very much for your valuable comments. I understood your suggestions & try my best. Please pray for me.

With regards

afrin93

Archived